Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rapper LockSmith Takes shots at lil wayne and kanye west

Originally posted by DeadCivilian
    I gotta agree he did go harder than a mutha but Ye & Weezy ain't gonna pay him no attention. He's trying to come up & is using his skills to diss instead putting out something people gonna vibe to..Beef ain't getting people nowhere when the people they beefin with don't even know you exist.

Watch me laugh at his useless efforts

He got skills tho, I gotta admit.

Co-Sign on that shit.

I've said this before, I hate meaningless beef.
    If you're dissin' a dude for no reason you're out of pocket, and pretty foolish.
    What's poppin'??
    I'm J Mayle, the Best Young Spitter.
    Check me out @ MySpace.com/OfficialJordanMayle
    Get @ Me!!

Comment

and who the fulalala is this piece of :shit??..... he want's to become famous just because is dissin`

Comment

Shit was tough not going to lie lol. I heard it on MTV Jams a while. When is he exactly going at Wayne? When he says if hes the best? that line?

Comment

thiz fag aint gona get antwhere cuz he iz aimin @ people @the top of the game which means all their fanz are gona hate on him wat a dumass
          "rap bout money and a nigga might sign ya rap bout a me and a nigga might find ya"

Comment

"im the problem feeder and if that mouthafucka is a goblin then im the golblin eater" not gonna lie shit went hard but if wayne wanted to he would go 50 times harder

Comment

Wayne could murder this guy without even tryin like he did his thing but aint nowhere near Weezy

Comment

Lol that guys lyrics were 10x better than anything lil wayne could produce, that guy had mad punches, insane multi's and sick wordplay. Sorry guys but its true, that guy went hard as fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Wisheezy
                  Lol that guys lyrics were 10x better than anything lil wayne could produce, that guy had mad punches, insane multi's and sick wordplay. Sorry guys but its true, that guy went hard as fuck.
                  he did go hard but lets not say he is 10x better then lil wayne cause thats prob his only song he has that is good and i think it took about 8 months for him to write that.if wayne had 8 months to write something it would be fireee

Comment

Working...
                  X