Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    Yeah I dont know why he's trying so hard.
    Post contained an amazing amount of stupidity.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
    Yeah Really but I don't see nothing wrong because I AM A N!gger!
    Yea, you're an ignorant person. I know.

Comment

Re: Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy & Green nd Yellow!!!

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Yeah I dont know why he's trying so hard.

Comment

\

You're trying too hard to be funny.

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMFAN View Post
          Yea, you're an ignorant person. I know.

dont contradict yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
            dont contradict yourself

I'm not.

Comment

@YMCFAN

My bad If I made you mad... I don't want problems with anyone, I was just playing around with the whole ChrisBLawyer thing! I'm a chill guy! #I'MOutThisBitch!..#YeahBuddy!

Comment

@YMCFAN

My bad If I made you mad... I don't want problems with anyone, I was just playing around with the whole ChrisBLawyer thing! I'm a chill guy! #I'MOutThisBitch!..#YeahBuddy!
                Not mad. Slightly disappointed, but not mad.

Comment

@YMCFAN

This isn't Twitter... LOL!

Comment

idk y wiz was bein so arrogant sayin yea that was a good lil remix like hes even close to waynes level. hes alright but cant fuck wit weezy

Comment

Originally posted by dsdc2105 View Post
                      idk y wiz was bein so arrogant sayin yea that was a good lil remix like hes even close to waynes level. hes alright but cant fuck wit weezy
                      wayne remixed HIS song what the fuck?
                      Tha Carter Franchise <3

Comment

Re: Wiz Khalifa Response to Potentially Collaborting with Weezy &amp; Green nd Yellow!!!

Thanx, were gettin' closer, let's go.

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 PM ----------

It's Taylor Gang or get raped by a pack of N!gger$
                        Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X