man Wayne sounds great I love this shit

Comment

This was so well needed. Amazing song all around. Real music. Thank you

Imma shit my pants if that solo was actually played by Wayne tho

Comment

I can see this one really blowing up 🔥

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
          This was so well needed. Amazing song all around. Real music. Thank you

Imma shit my pants if that solo was actually played by Wayne tho
          It is him playing the guitar lol. It sounds the same as when we've heard him play in the past. Plus he's spoken recently about picking up the guitar in the studio again. Definitely gonna be some guitar people complaining about it lol

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

It's true. I remember Tyler the Creator saying in an interview quite recently that Wayne is rapping better than ever but people aren't realising because the production is just not up to par.

The thing with Mack and them picking the songs and beats for Wayne's albums is that they seem to always leave some of the best songs off of his albums in favour of songs which are just alright by his standards, based off the leaks we get. I really wish Wayne would just work with someone like Mannie, those producers you named or the other classic Lil Wayne producers on an entire album.
            Imo Uneasy is really driving home the point we were making. Wayne picking up the guitar is actually nice to me. He will never be a master at it but he started with his rock infusions with Carter II and we know how well that went. Making a claim to actual instruments would definitely up his level. The next album will be exciting because we have the perspective of his YM radio collabs being on there. Cudi, Em, possibly Dre etc. would give him another caliber of instrumental than what we're used to from TFB and Funeral. FWA and CV took steps in the right direction just to divert it to the current course. Regardless, I'm excited.

Comment

Music video was great and the entire song was amazing. Jon Baptiste atmospheric vocals blending into the background instruments, and Wayne's whole verse was 🔥🔥

I saw a part of Wayne verse actually go viral on Twitter yesterday. See what great production actually does. He been spitting but if the beats just sound cheap nobody cares much.

Also people have been commenting heavily about how healthy he looks in this video as well. I see that too, people saying he looks like he been eating more and just getting more sleep. His hair looked managed better too 👌🏽

Comment

There's no autotune on this right? Maybe that's why I like it so much....

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

Comment

They Made Our City Proud With This One

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                      Amazing

Comment

Originally posted by Danny M View Post
                        It’s always refreshing when Wayne performs new verses.

Comment

Fav song of the year. How is it doing on the charts?

Comment

Working...
                          X