Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post

It is project so basically Carter 6 will be on hold until Next year
    still a chance it could come out late this year. Especially if this is only an EP with like 6-8 songs on it

Comment

Originally posted by YMJDVV View Post

still a chance it could come out late this year. Especially if this is only an EP with like 6-8 songs on it
      It Won't

Comment

Originally posted by YMJDVV View Post

I think it’s doubtful

Dear Mr. ImTooGoodToDropAnAlbum

Comment

I’m almost more interested in how the conversations between Wayne, Mack and the record label go than the music at this point. He’s not in jail or going through any lawsuits right now so you’d think all the nonsense with delays between projects would be over now but it just keeps happening.

Comment

Originally posted by ballinbrad23 View Post
            I’m almost more interested in how the conversations between Wayne, Mack and the record label go than the music at this point. He’s not in jail or going through any lawsuits right now so you’d think all the nonsense with delays between projects would be over now but it just keeps happening.
            It's just baffling. He was always saying that when the whole CM situation was over we'd be getting more of everything but it feels like we're actually getting less music than we did during the lawsuit lol.

They release stuff and just do not promote it at all or follow up with anything. Seems like most hip hop fans believe that Wayne doesn't even release music anymore aside from some feature verses - everyone that I know who would actually listen to new Wayne has no idea that he has released anything since C5 when I talk to them about it. That isn't surprising since how would anyone know about a new Wayne project unless they follow him on instagram and the algorithm happens to show them his one post about it?

I don't understand why he never performs any of his new music, I get wanting to perform all the biggest hits so far into his career but everything post-IANAHB2 is completely ignored apart from Uproar and no new song is going to become a hit with zero promotion or any type of acknowledgement from the artist.

Don't even get mixtapes anymore fml

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

Don't even get mixtapes anymore fml
              tha fix was a 'mixtape'
              and he said he would never get mixtapes like no ceilings or dedications anymore as the music industry has evolved which sucks because weezy is known for killing other rappers beats

but i cant believe it was one big lie 'when i get off cash money' you will get much more music

Comment

Working...
              X