Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lupe Fiasco Disses Lil Wayne? A Misunderstanding Or Is Something Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lupe Fiasco Disses Lil Wayne? A Misunderstanding Or Is Something Up?

Ozone Magazine Sits In On Bun B's Religion and Hip Hop Culture Class with Lupe Fiasco | Get The Latest Hip Hop News, Rap News & Hip Hop Album Sales | HipHop DX

"I was principal for a day a school," he said. "It was the school I went as a kid...on the west side of Chicago...the kids would come into this school to eat...not to learn, to eat breakfast and lunch. The principal of this school...is trying to institute a third meal, so that he knows when those kids go home, they're going to have had something to eat...I come to the school, Lupe Fiasco...[and] none of these kids knew who I was, and I was on the radio everyday. None of these kids knew who I was and the problems they had still existed...they weren't coming to school to learn, they were coming to eat.

"There's some very serious problems even within the school system itself...the way you were taught how to teach kids, the system that you came up under, they're archaic and ancient, 60 to 70 years past their time. You should go into school and take all of those antiquated text books and those meaningless tests...that you sit over and watch these kids take, you know that they're not going to use 95% of that information at all...I challenge you, throw away all of them books, all of the tests, and teach them something meaningful...you're just as guilty as Lil Wayne. Miseducation is miseducation, no matter how you put it, whether it's coming through the radio station or it's coming out of a book or a teacher...just because I can make it rhyme and you can't doesn't make you better than me, pimp."
    Do you think Lupe Fiasco is dissing Lil Wayne?

Re: Lupe Fiasco Disses Lil Wayne? A Misunderstanding Or Is Something Up?

Lupe Fiasco is a lot soul in himself.......
    Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

I hope he doesn't feel LIL Wayne the cause of all this shit tbh he wasn't even suppose to be mentioned

Comment

hes smarter then that haha!
        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Yeah he's imitating how Wayne is aledgely too probably going off of rumors and shit and not meeting him himself smh didnt he gives props to Weezy on yoga fire? Dumb man bbut I still understand the guys point him saying that maybe made them comprehend more who knows but not going to make me less of a fan tho

Comment

I dont really understand what he means tho.....I may just be reading it the wrong way tho.

Comment

Diss.

imo....

Comment

Originally posted by dieboltdesigns View Post
                I dont really understand what he means tho.....I may just be reading it the wrong way tho.
                Yeah me too, it could mean two things.

Comment

It does he goes on to say Wayne is not to blame but everyone is, but why mention Wayne like he's slangin and shit

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    Yeah me too, it could mean two things.
                    Yep, you're right there. He could just mean it in like if your guilty for it, Lil Wayne was guilty too (for something else though).
                    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
                    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
                    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
                    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
                    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

Not a diss. Defending him if anything

Comment

You could call it a diss, but what he says is true... Even though I don't really agree.

I think hes just saying Wayne isn't spreading positive messages with his songs. But who cares tbh. *KanyeShrug*

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Working...
                        X