Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lupe Fiasco Disses Lil Wayne? A Misunderstanding Or Is Something Up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lupe Fiasco Disses Lil Wayne? A Misunderstanding Or Is Something Up?

C4 isn't gonna make Lupe shut up, he doesn't even look at Wayne as competition lyrically. Lupe ain't thinking about Wayne...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
      C4 isn't gonna make Lupe shut up, he doesn't even look at Wayne as competition lyrically. Lupe ain't thinking about Wayne...
      and vice versa. why is he speaking Wayne's name if he "aint looking at him"

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
        and vice verse. why is he speaking Wayne's name if he "aint looking at him"
        Cause Wayne is such a bad role model and Lupe doesn't like it.

Comment

Cause Wayne is such a bad role model and Lupe doesn't like it.
          lol.
          I guess thats why he got over a million letters in jail saying how he helped whoever through whatever situation.
          Dont really know how your saying that about Wayne when your meant to actually know about him.

"Tell Em Keep My Name Out They Mouth Cos They Dont Know Me"

"If you need a role model on how to live you shouldnt have been born......... you worry about yours, let them worry about thiers, I got mine"

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
            lol.
            I guess thats why he got over a million letters in jail saying how he helped whoever through whatever situation.
            Dont really know how your saying that about Wayne when your meant to actually know about him.

"Tell Em Keep My Name Out They Mouth Cos They Dont Know Me"

"If you need a role model on how to live you shouldnt have been born......... you worry about yours, let them worry about thiers, I got mine"
            You didn't have to quote his words for me.lol and all those people who wrote him shouldn't of been born...

Comment

You didn't have to quote his words for me.lol and all those people who wrote him shouldn't of been born...
              A role model is A person looked to by others as an example to be imitated... yes he's a role model, and a good one.
              That quote, what it means to me is "do you not what others do".... just a part of his "idgaf attitude" which is what people look at and imitate.
              So basically as a role model he's saying be your own role model cos you dont need to be anybody else you just need to be you no matter what.

i just felt the need to explain that lol

self righteous rappers thinking theyre all "deep" just shouldnt open thier mouths before they understand what theyre talking about.
              "It doesnt make you a good person to criticize before you improvise"

Comment

I've heard Wayne say so many ignorant things, It ain't ordinary.

Comment

Originally posted by BlakeJay View Post
                  *Bump* im the biggest Wayne fan ever (still prolly my fav rapper) but to be honest lupe is kinda light years ahead of wayne lyrically..dont get me wrong wayne is the king of them "One Liners" and metaphors but lupe is just on another planet lyrically.
                  No he's not, I thought he just came out with a Pop album.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                    No he's not, I thought he just came out with a Pop album.
                    Lol, Wayne came out with a rock album and then an album with very poor lyrics. I would't consider Lasers Pop either.

Comment

Lol, Wayne came out with a rock album and then an album with very poor lyrics. I would't consider Lasers Pop either.
                      IANAHB was thrown together randomly, no question.

Comment

Originally posted by RoadToC4Fan View Post
                        IANAHB was thrown together randomly, no question.
                        Because it's random work, the music has to suck lyrically and musically? " Shoot ya in your halo, shoot you like halo" Don't quote me back unless you have something logical to say.

Comment

Because it's random work, the music has to suck lyrically and musically? " Shoot ya in your halo, shoot you like halo" Don't quote me back unless you have something logical to say.
                          I actually thought that line was dope and the way he flowed it made it sound even doper.

Lmao.

Comment

Working...
                          X