No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne Discusses "Sorry 4 The Wait" Mixtape, Likens It To "No Ceilings"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil Wayne Discusses "Sorry 4 The Wait" Mixtape, Likens It To "No Ceilings"

I'm pretty sure in that XXL Interview video/audio, Wayne says something about "a week or two".

Comment

• Re: Lil Wayne Discusses "Sorry 4 The Wait" Mixtape, Likens It To "No Ceilings"

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      Lil B said it on twitter.
      That it'll be a week or two? Post that link please

Comment

Originally posted by Kronnick View Post
        I'm pretty sure in that XXL Interview video/audio, Wayne says something about "a week or two".
        Nah he didnt even say that in the audio... and plus that interview was a couple weeks back.

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Originally posted by CwayneFtw10 View Post
        That it'll be a week or two? Post that link please
        Cant find it. Nigga has too many fuckin tweets lol

Comment

Nah he didnt even say that in the audio... and plus that interview was a couple weeks back.
          yea you're right, hmm. i guess Lil B is our "source" for that.

Comment

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Wish someone would've just fucking told me he tweeted it when I was asking the fuck out of the same question robizzle asked lol people kept saying it was in that audio clip

Comment

LIL B AND DRAKE ARE... | Facebook

Comment

I hope wayne are dropping it july 4th, sounds very much like him imo.
                Would be my #1 birthdaygift
                Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
                Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
                She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
                Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
                I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
                I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Yea hopefully it'll drop on July 4th similar to how No eilings dropped on Halloween lol

Comment

Originally posted by E-money8191 View Post
                    Yea hopefully it'll drop on July 4th similar to how No eilings dropped on Halloween lol
                    That's what I was thinking! But it didn't happen..
                    "Who rebounding? Who gives a shit? Fuck that. I got 27 years of this."

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Phil View Post
                      Lil B "THE BASEDGOD"
                      LIL B AND DRAKE ARE THE ONLY CONFIRMED FEATURES FOR LIL WAYNES NEW MIXTAPE "SORRY FOR THE WAIT"
                      COMING OUT IN ABOUT A WEEK OR 2 !!!! - Lil B
                      29 juni om 17:28

Cam Phillips Dedication 4?
                      29 juni om 17:29
                      Lmao

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

Lil B needs to say what song they did tbh

Comment

Working...
                      X