Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Justin Bieber possibly is recording with Lil Wayne?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Justin Bieber possibly is recording with Lil Wayne?

Let's hope the best out of this. Hope it doesn't dissapoint and they both make a good record together.

Comment

• Re: Justin Bieber confirms he is recording with Lil Wayne

-________________-

Comment

When Wayne recorded with Madonna, I thought he was crazy. But then again, she's one of the biggest names in music, regardless of what you think of her. But Justin Bieber, no. He's reaching to far to get new fans. If I could talk to him, I would tell him to hook up with Paul McCartney. Someone more classical. Just like the Jonas Brothers, (who he also recorded with) Bieber is gunna fade out and twenty years from now, my kid is gunna say Lil Wayne ft. who? I disapprove on this one Wayne.

KTT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LWHQ

Yall are some gay mothers on the HQ. eat a dick.

BITCHES!!!!

Comment

do not want. 'Baby' was fun but he can go back to school and grow up kthxbye

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Originally posted by YoungAssassin View Post
          When Wayne recorded with Madonna, I thought he was crazy. But then again, she's one of the biggest names in music, regardless of what you think of her. But Justin Bieber, no. He's reaching to far to get new fans. If I could talk to him, I would tell him to hook up with Paul McCartney. Someone more classical. Just like the Jonas Brothers, (who he also recorded with) Bieber is gunna fade out and twenty years from now, my kid is gunna say Lil Wayne ft. who? I disapprove on this one Wayne.
          Madonna is huge, she's a legend. Bieber is a joke lmao
          and hey, Revolver is hot!

Comment

Working...
          X