Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
    So part 2 is gonna be today, right?
    At midnight in US, yeah. Tbh, I really wanna see how deep are they gonna go in with the skating topic.
    OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
      At midnight in US, yeah. Tbh, I really wanna see how deep are they gonna go in with the skating topic.
      You posted a comment without using any YMCMB smileys !

Congratz bruh
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

You posted a comment without using any YMCMB smileys !

Congratz bruh
        Haven't I been doing some of those comments for weeks now?
        Aw shit here I go again
        OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• dafuq ? carter IV was great work

Comment

• Originally posted by BackindisBiatch View Post
            dafuq ? carter IV was great work
            Even though i like a lot of songs on it, is wasn't great work

Comment

• Do you think the interview is gonna be longer than the one last week?

Comment

So part 2 is gonna be today, right?
                Yeah, I found have it up on YouTube via Mr World Premiere by mid day, thats when he got it up last week. Can't wait for this episode!! I want more info!!!

---------- Post added at 08:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Originally posted by trstmeimapro View Post
                Do you think the interview is gonna be longer than the one last week?
                Probably not... Probs another 5 mins or so.

Comment

• I think there might be some new news about music, because seeing it's a hiphop show, it would be stupid to promote this interview if it's ONLY about skating. Not getting my hopes up though.
                  Follow me on Twitter: @DonDaddyNiloo

Comment

• Hoping something gets announced after Mel Smith said new music was on the way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ajlfc92 View Post
                      Hoping something gets announced after Mel Smith said new music was on the way.
                      he may take this part 2 interview to announce a new single

Comment

• Originally posted by Proof View Post
                        he may take this part 2 interview to announce a new single
                        That's what I was hoping. Would be sick if he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisblawyer View Post
                          if y'all had a grain of common sense, you would know the #1 question fans really want to hear is: When is the next project coming out?

If you really wanna be realistic. But ofcourse, you can keep dreaming that they'll ask why c4 sucked or what color his underwear is or why he skates or whatever yall care about.
                          lmfao chris strikes again...

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

and 187joshm187 is right! amanda or whateva her name is is gonna be interviewing wayne. so therefore it wont be no offensive b.s. and 9x out of 10 this is pre-recorded, they just broke it down into 2 parts. some of you people on here go overboard when it comes to wayne i swear smh lmao

Comment

Working...
                          X