No announcement yet.

Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great. So, instead of "Marley, don't shoot 'em," it's gonna be "(Insert white skater dude's name here), don't shoot 'em."

Comment

• New teaser i think http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/75991...tml#id=1683231

^^ Created by Jake_YMCMB

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
        Great. So, instead of "Marley, don't shoot 'em," it's gonna be "(Insert white skater dude's name here), don't shoot 'em."
        Yeeeaah... this funny thing aint working out for you.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          Yeeeaah... this funny thing aint working out for you.
          I wasn't trying to be funny. I was disparaging the fact that the Wayne we know and love is slowly being white-washed.

I know I'm not a funny person; I'll readily admit that. And I will readily admit when I am trying - and failing - to be funny. This is not one of those times.

In the meantime, you should stop worrying about me and instead worry about the glaring grammatical error in your signature that has been there for months.
          Last edited by Sportz; 04-17-2012, 07:14 PM.

Comment

I wasn't trying to be funny. I was disparaging the fact that the Wayne we know and love is slowly being white-washed.

I know I'm not a funny person; I'll readily admit that. And I will readily admit when I am trying - and failing - to be funny. This is not one of those times.

In the meantime, you should stop worrying about me and instead worry about the glaring grammatical error in your signature that has been there for months.
            You know your life is really worthless when you have nothing else to do but correcting minor errors on the Internet...
            OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

Are you a dictionary writer?...

Comment

• Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
                You know your life is really worthless when you have nothing else to do but correcting minor errors on the Internet...
                Let me put it to you this way. Since ChrisB made that his signature, I have looked at it 247 times, and every time I look at it I feel as though I'm going to throw up because it is such a blatant grammatical error that I'm not sure how he made it in the first place. Now, since it is indeed ChrisB's signature, he has probably looked at it more than I have. Now, how the fuck has he not noticed the error if he has looked at it more than 247 times? It is sickening. He is the epitome of why our (not including you because you are in Vietnam I see) education system lacks when compared to those of other countries.

Originally posted by YoungTunechiFan View Post

Are you a dictionary writer?...
                The Oxford English Dictionary contains approximately 250,000 distinct words. As an estimate, I would say that I could define around 75% of them without consulting a reference.
                Last edited by Sportz; 04-17-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

• Anyone think on part 2 he will talk about D4 or IANAHB 2?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoXcKz View Post
                    Anyone think on part 2 he will talk about D4 or IANAHB 2?
                    Who said anything about d4 besides yaw... So why tha fuck would he talk about that

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoXcKz View Post
                      Anyone think on part 2 he will talk about D4 or IANAHB 2?
                      Naah, they already talked about upcoming projects. They will probably talk about more personal stuff like why skating, him but wearing jewelry no more....these kinda stuff
                      Originally posted by Shake
                      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by tha_chronic View Post
                        does someone have a link or a recording of the video, i can't watch it in my country grr
                        Posted it in the downloads section last week! Shud still be on first page!

Comment

• So part 2 is gonna be today, right?
                          Originally posted by Shake
                          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Working...
                          X