Hip Hop POV - Lil Wayne 2 part Exclusive Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
    Most of you are too young to understand what wayne means. To a majority of you, doing what makes you fit in is what's most important. To a mature man, and millionaire, doing what makes you happy is what's most important.

A.K.A whatever the fuck he wants.

And by now we should know drugs have no effect on music. Being in a free uninhibited mind state is what count's the most, and Wayne's there right now. So, we wait.
    Name one "Great Musician" that is good without tha inspiration of drugs. I sure can't think of any

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
      Most of you are too young to understand what wayne means. To a majority of you, doing what makes you fit in is what's most important. To a mature man, and millionaire, doing what makes you happy is what's most important.

A.K.A whatever the fuck he wants.

And by now we should know drugs have no effect on music. Being in a free uninhibited mind state is what count's the most, and Wayne's there right now. So, we wait.
      You talk about these drugs Wayne was doing a couple years ago as if you've tried them, and I get a strong impression that you haven't.

To a mature man, and millionaire, health is most important.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
        Name one "Great Musician" that is good without tha inspiration of drugs. I sure can't think of any
        Kanye West

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Swag View Post
          Kanye West
          Kanye has referenced smoking weed in a number of songs

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
            You talk about these drugs Wayne was doing a couple years ago as if you've tried them, and I get a strong impression that you haven't.

To a mature man, and millionaire, health is most important.
            I'm pretty sure health wasn't the most important thing to Steve Jobs. If it were, they would have caught his cancer earlier. If it were, he wouldn't have rejected the treatment options that doctors suggested.

Comment

Kanye West

Kanye smoked weed when he wrote his first 2 albums...
              Last edited by Cli-City; 04-19-2012, 03:58 PM.
              Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

• Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                Kanye has referenced smoking weed in a number of songs
                I heard he doesn't like smoking anymore cause it makes him slow and he rather works without any influences

Go & Listen ..

Comment

• I wonder what the Wayne Beats and Beatbox will look like and when they will come out. Same for the Supras.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sportz View Post
                    I'm pretty sure health wasn't the most important thing to Steve Jobs. If it were, they would have caught his cancer earlier. If it were, he wouldn't have rejected the treatment options that doctors suggested.
                    That's an assumption. Steve Jobs ended his life prematurely with Chemotherapy, he did everything in his power to beat the cancer.
                    Last edited by ExCluWeeZy; 04-19-2012, 05:32 PM.

Comment

• It's nice to see how much Wayne loves skateboarding. I come to this site for the rapper, but it's really cool to see how positive and happy skating has made him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                        Might take it serious after the 4 albums... What is he doing now?! To me he seems more serious about skating atm than his music and his loyal fans...
                        Naw he said somethin' about doing some pro shit.. not XGames but something else.

Comment

Kanye West
                          Wrong, try again

Comment

Working...
                          X