You still didn't know? Mr X = Sportz...

Originally posted by Shake
    Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Thread got posted in Latest News Section -> Hyped -> Faith in Humanity +1

Saw who posted the thread, read the first post -> Faith in Humanity -9000

Go & Listen ..

Comment

His lyrics have always been metaphorical, It's just how he used to flow with the hunger in his voice like Ace Hood, now he sounds like a guy on helium talking about his skateboard. Soft

Comment

I liked his verses on Sleazy 2.0, Why Stop Now, Mirror (with Bobby V), and Dark Shades. His flow in those were entertaining and Dark Shades has probably been my favorite song from him ever since coming from prison.

I didn't really like Sasaraf and Still My Homies, but again that doesn't really mean anything.

Comment

The point of the thread is basically that IANAHB2 will most likely be songs that have been recorded during/after C4 and anything after IANHB2 i.e. mixtapes, features, albums are going to be more recent

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
              You still didn't know? Mr X = Sportz...

I thought he was "The Empire"?
              ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Originally posted by YM Salute View Post
                I liked his verses on Sleazy 2.0, Why Stop Now, Mirror (with Bobby V), and Dark Shades. His flow in those were entertaining and Dark Shades has probably been my favorite song from him ever since coming from prison.

I didn't really like Sasaraf and Still My Homies, but again that doesn't really mean anything.

Comment

1,2,3 wait. 4 4 makes 8. 9 times outta 10 its a 11 it a 12 gauge. Friday tha 13th that's tha day that hell raised. Buy Yaw boys 2 weak like 14 dayz - Weezy. Fuckin Baby

Comment

what if most of the shit we have been getting from tune is just throwaway from post c3 til he went to jail and cash money knew that they could still release it and make money on it. and now that all of that music is gone and used we are starting to get more fire from wayne

Comment

we'll just have to wait and see

Comment

Working...
                      X