Lil Wayne says IANAHB2 wasn't rushed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne says IANAHB2 wasn't rushed

More MTV footage where Wayne says that IANAHB2 wasn't rushed in comparison to number 1 and he has just finished recently.

Hopefully we get a release date soon!

Due to a shit ton of copyright infringement I can't upload the actual video now, not sure if this will get caught as easily but for now I'll do this. If another vid gets taken down I won't be doing MTV vids anymore as the LWHQ channel for these types of vids will get deleted.

"I Am Not A Human Being II, that's what I'm workin' on right now, actually I'm finished. The difference between [this] album and the last I Am Not a Human Being would be the music wasn't rushed," Wayne told MTV News on June 16 in Atlanta after he finished performing at Hot 107.9's Birthday Bash. "Last time the music was rushed because I had to take that eight-month vacation on that island so we had rushed the music, but this time we didn't rush the music."

Lil Wayne 'Didn't Rush' I Am Not A Human Being II - Music, Celebrity, Artist News | MTV.com
    Last edited by Kuzz; 06-21-2012, 08:49 PM.

Hope its true .

Comment

IANAHB was rushed and it still was a dope album. Can't wait to see how this will turn out!
      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

I hate I Am Not A Human Being but I feel good about IANAHBII
        "Armed and dangerous, rich and famous, young and restless
        Guns and stretchers
        Cristal and dubs for breakfast
        I just got one suggestion - none should test him
        'Cause cuz get hectic; send one through your sons intestines
        Glocks knock lungs from chests, you get the portrait?
        Bodies piled up on porches, it won't be gorgeous"

Comment

I love all he said until he mentioned that we'll get the same quality as before as with CARTER IV?

I doubt it tho. This will be better I'm sure of.

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post
            I love all he said until he mentioned that we'll get the same quality as before as with CARTER IV?

I swear he said "you'll get the quality of my las- you'll get the quality of all my albums"

corrected himself, as close as we're going to get to him acknowledging that C4 was weak. I may have misheard though

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB-FTW View Post
              IANAHB was rushed and it still was a dope album. Can't wait to see how this will turn out!
              How was it rushed? It's just a compilation of tracks they had ready for C4...

Comment

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
                How was it rushed? It's just a compilation of tracks they had ready for C4...
                Right Above it wasn't even mixed done before Wayne went to jail..

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
                  Right Above it wasn't even mixed done before Wayne went to jail..
                  It came out in September doe. Wayne went away in March, right?

So they had like 6 months to mix/master like 10 songs...

Comment

Originally posted by ABjerg View Post

He also said C3 and not only C4. Hopefully he's talking about the prejail C4.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      I hate I Am Not A Human Being but I feel good about IANAHBII

Comment

"quality of the c4"

Comment

Working...
                        X