Lil Wayne says IANAHB2 wasn't rushed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ExCluWeeZy View Post
    Didn't Wayne once make a song a long time ago about the death of his biological father "rabbit", then years later claim in an interview with Katie Couric that his dad is alive, just not in his life? As far as self-contradiction goes that was pretty relentless...
    How the fuck you got almost 800 posts on a Lil Wayne forum, and you just asked this?

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
      How the fuck you got almost 800 posts on a Lil Wayne forum, and you just asked this?

Comment

Didn't Wayne once make a song a long time ago about the death of his biological father "rabbit", then years later claim in an interview with Katie Couric that his dad is alive, just not in his life? As far as self-contradiction goes that was pretty relentless...
        rabbit isn't his biologic father

Comment

Originally posted by Weezy_KB24 View Post
          I was obviously aware of it, never saw it talked about here. Why do you even care?

Comment

I was obviously aware of it, never saw it talked about here. Why do you even care?

How do you not know what he meant

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kuzz View Post
                Surely you've learnt by now that Wayne and all of Cash Money, Young Money always contradict themselves and each other... Constantly... All the time...
                Yea I was being sarcastic

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
                  Yea I was being sarcastic
                  Well don't hold back on the smiley icon next time

Comment

This is going to be interesting. The fact that some work for I Cant Feel My Face recording session is on it is promising to me.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunechi Lionches View Post
                      I hate I Am Not A Human Being but I feel good about IANAHBII

da fuck am i reading

Comment

Just gotta hope for the best and no pushbacks when we get a date
                        "Nothings promised but a graveyard cant
                        see myself dyin broke Ray Charles"

"Your flow never wet, like grandma pussy, i'm always good, like grandma cookies"

Comment

Honestly i havent even listened to C4 except for the singles but wut happen to the C2 and Drought 3 dayz he should get back to smokin n sippin purple

Comment

Working...
                          X