No announcement yet.

Pusha T Says There "Ain't No Problems" With Lil Wayne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol pusha T fans trying to cover up their idol failing to respond when he got called out?

Just quickly "flipped" through the whole thread and thats how it seemed to me. Fucking funny, ha.

Comment

Originally posted by Drizzy Drake Tyga View Post
      Alot of WTT was bullshit Blueprint 3 was bullshit, cold was bullshit, ye was saved on mercy, ye got killed by nicki, ye was scared to put a verse on all of the lights remix, ye was killed on so appalled, ye was killed on i dont like, ye was killed by nicki, ye was killed on pretty much everything from 2010-2012. He just has better beats then Wayne.

Comment

Ghoulish is one of the weakest and worst disses i've ever heard tbh

Comment

Wayne's career vs Pusha's career......

Pusha loses forever

Comment

Originally posted by 187JoshM187
            You're naming singles. I would put mercy over my homies still any day. Anyway even if a lot of WTT was bullshit, WTT > C4 and I didn't like either of the album. Of course c4 isn't as bad as everyone thought it was but overall it was pretty shitty compared to all his previous works. The first few bars of the intro made me wanna kill myself.

---------- Post added at 12:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

They say he's lost it all not because he came out with A song that has the same nothing lyrics. He's came out with numerous songs with the same nothing lyrics in almost a year time span.
            You would put mercy because the beat > my homies still and Big Sean, Pusha T and 2 Chainz went in. If you put Kanye and Lil Wayne verses acapella, you would see lyrically there on the same level.
            When did I say blueprint 3 was better than c4? I'm just saying wayne has put out more bullshit then they ever have. And I wonder why you didn't ask if mbdtf was better than c4 because you know the answer to that.
            Jay-Z is a lie he's the greatest rapper with the most shit albums vol 1.,Kingdom Come, Blueprint 2, Blueprint 3, Unfinished Business were all shit, vol 2 and 3 were ok, best of both world , the dynasty and american gangster werent all that great.

People say they fuck with 3-4 songs on WTT and say that shit was amazing, people say How To Love and a few lines and say C4 was awful and WTT>. Lift Off was more bullshit of a song then How To Love.

lyric wise mbdtf=c4 but the composer and production made it a great album.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
            lol pusha T fans trying to cover up their idol failing to respond when he got called out?

Just quickly "flipped" through the whole thread and thats how it seemed to me. Fucking funny, ha.
            Pusha T doesnt have fans some people like his music but he doesnt have fans, right now its just Wayne haters who pretend to be fans
            At least I'm not alone with this, people think because I think pusha won, I'ma pusha T fan lol?

You must be referring to me since everyone's been saying wayne won other than me, but you shouldn't flip next time and just read it because I'm not a pusha T fan lool
            Ghoulish wasnt the best diss song, it had some good lyrics but a bad beat and a few corny lines, but heres why Pusha T lost.

1.He didnt have an established career, no he's the guy who dissed Wayne

2.He's supposed to be a gangsta if some nigga said "Fuck You and Everybody That Love You" you better say something, no words cause disrespect you more, other niggas caught feelings and you a gangsta and just gonna let that shit rock?

3. In Exodus that was the most hypocitacal thing I've ever heard in my life. Wayne and Drake cars > you and everybody you know cars. Wayne has more money then G.o.o.d music as a business let alone everyone in it. You tried them on some bitch shit and when he comes at you, you pussy up. Half of what Wayne gets is still more then G.o.o.d music nigga made 100 mil touring in the Us alone last year. Half of what Drake get is still more then Pusha T got. Drake is stayed to 3 niggas and running shit, your signed to 3 niggas and struggling.

4. He keeps dissing and denying, thats really pussy. We knew who Drake was talking about on Stay Schemin but since he didnt say a name he's a pussy? Then Pusha has to be the biggest bitch.

5. If they so pussy and not tough why are you scared to say names?

6. He lost his street cred. A real gangster would never threaten to kill a nigga and tell them there niggas aint dying for them and when they get dissed back deny they even dissed them.

7. His career is now leeched to Waynes, when you interviews are 2 min long and all the questions are about Wayne thats not good. People will not care about his music they will listen to see if he's dissing Wayne and if he didnt then no one will care. He had the best mercy verse but no one gives a fuck cause theres no diss.

Comment

Free publicity is free publicity, some music sites are posting his music a lot more now then before which is a wayne for pusha.
              And mbdtf = c4 lyrics? Must I recite the lyrics of c4's intro? Who comes in on an album like that? And don't even come here talking about street cred with wayne I'm not saying he doesn't have any street cred at all, but he has one of the most questionable street creds.
              No blogs are posting Pusha's music more than they already did after this "situation".

Pusha doesn't release a lot of music and when he does, all the blogs I read post it up.

Comment

You would put mercy because the beat > my homies still and Big Sean, Pusha T and 2 Chainz went in. If you put Kanye and Lil Wayne verses acapella, you would see lyrically there on the same level.

Jay-Z is a lie he's the greatest rapper with the most shit albums vol 1.,Kingdom Come, Blueprint 2, Blueprint 3, Unfinished Business were all shit, vol 2 and 3 were ok, best of both world , the dynasty and american gangster werent all that great.

People say they fuck with 3-4 songs on WTT and say that shit was amazing, people say How To Love and a few lines and say C4 was awful and WTT>. Lift Off was more bullshit of a song then How To Love.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

Pusha T doesnt have fans some people like his music but he doesnt have fans, right now its just Wayne haters who pretend to be fans

Ghoulish wasnt the best diss song, it had some good lyrics but a bad beat and a few corny lines, but heres why Pusha T lost.

2.He's supposed to be a gangsta if some nigga said "Fuck You and Everybody That Love You" you better say something, no words cause disrespect you more, other niggas caught feelings and you a gangsta and just gonna let that shit rock?

3. In Exodus that was the most hypocitacal thing I've ever heard in my life. Wayne and Drake cars > you and everybody you know cars. Wayne has more money then G.o.o.d music as a business let alone everyone in it. You tried them on some bitch shit and when he comes at you, you pussy up. Half of what Wayne gets is still more then G.o.o.d music nigga made 100 mil touring in the Us alone last year. Half of what Drake get is still more then Pusha T got. Drake is stayed to 3 niggas and running shit, your signed to 3 niggas and struggling.

4. He keeps dissing and denying, thats really pussy. We knew who Drake was talking about on Stay Schemin but since he didnt say a name he's a pussy? Then Pusha has to be the biggest bitch.

6. He lost his street cred. A real gangster would never threaten to kill a nigga and tell them there niggas aint dying for them and when they get dissed back deny they even dissed them.

7. His career is now leeched to Waynes, when you interviews are 2 min long and all the questions are about Wayne thats not good. People will not care about his music they will listen to see if he's dissing Wayne and if he didnt then no one will care. He had the best mercy verse but no one gives a fuck cause theres no diss.

tl/dr

Comment

Free publicity is free publicity, some music sites are posting his music a lot more now then before which is a wayne for pusha.
                  And mbdtf = c4 lyrics? Must I recite the lyrics of c4's intro? Who comes in on an album like that? And don't even come here talking about street cred with wayne I'm not saying he doesn't have any street cred at all, but he has one of the most questionable street creds.
                  Publicity can also destroy you, Pusha's career is now to diss ymcmb. Thats even worse how you gonna bitch up to a nigga with questionable street cred?

Comment

Championship post ...you nailed the thread, especially the bolded part.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

You must be referring to me since everyone's been saying wayne won other than me, but you shouldn't flip next time and just read it because I'm not a pusha T fan lool
                      Probably? lol. Aaaaanyways, Wayne called the fucker out and he was too big of a pussy to reply. "not worth answering to" is a fucking lie. He just doesn't want it with Wayne.

Comment

lol @ how shit goes down when im not posting

and no need for me to repeat the same things i've already said multiple times

retards will be retards

Wayne won

Pusha lost

plain and simple, no saying otherwise, and thats just that.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Xclusive View Post
                          lol @ how shit goes down when im not posting

and no need for me to repeat the same things i've already said multiple times

retards will be retards

Wayne won

Pusha lost

plain and simple, no saying otherwise, and thats just that.
                          What else could you do? bring out more aspects from this humongous 20 year long beef?

theres just no ifs, ands or buts to this thing.. and going by the pusha fans -> Pusha didn't start shit. hence the only thing that happened was Wayne saying FU to Pusha. The end.

Inb4someonesaysfuckpushatisaloss

Comment

Working...
                          X