No announcement yet.

Lil Wayne makes #8 on Forbes Ten Top-Paid Celebrities Under 30 List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of people clown wayne for not being on the "jay-z level" when it comes to money, oh well fuck it, he's probably comfortable where he's at, $27 mil is good

Comment

I am glad my nigga Tunechi Lee finally getting mad paper. With all the free music he gave fans.. I always hoped he venture into businesses! Hard work payed off!

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

You know you fucked up somewhere when Adele made more money than you

Comment

Originally posted by DMC927 View Post
          You know you fucked up somewhere when Adele made more money than you
          How? Adele's album is still selling over 100k a week and it came out over a year ago

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89 View Post
            How? Adele's album is still selling over 100k a week and it came out over a year ago
            Ok, let me explain.

Wayne is one of the most successful rappers of all time, and has been for a couple years now. As of this year, he makes money from loads of different ventures. His own company, major deal with a major drink brand, C4, all those tours, and just his huge fan base buying whatever product he may be a part of.

Adele is some fat ugly broad from the UK, who got famous off of one or two songs, I'm just saying this because she won't be shit in ten years, where Wayne probably still will be.

Comment

Lol if you think someone like Adele will just fade away.

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

That's legal money.
                ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Random question. Who gets all the money from YMCMB Merchandise? Does that go to Birdman or does Wayne get a small cut?
                  Fuck 007 I work 24/7 ain't got time to bond with no bitch

Comment

Originally posted by NickYMCMB View Post
                    Random question. Who gets all the money from YMCMB Merchandise? Does that go to Birdman or does Wayne get a small cut?
                    I think Wayne leaves all to Birdman.

Comment

Working...
                    X