Why Lil Wayne Blasted CB Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Lil Wayne Blasted CB Wife

Chris Bosh?s wife, Adrienne, indirectly responds to Lil Wayne?s claims he slept with her, now her past may be resurfacing to haunt her - NY Daily News

Basically she told Wayne she had cancer & Wayne then gave her 10k but it was all a lie just so she can get some money. But he's been fucking the girl or fucked her since Like Father Like Son Era.

Gillie Da Kid used that to diss him in "Frontin' Like Ya Daddy".

"What about the time in New York when shorty told you she had Cancer, had you in the room all teary eyed & then you give her a check for 10k"

Delete the thread if y'all Stan's already knew.

damn

Comment

Cam'Ron was with this bitch even before Wayne too. She a hoe..

Comment

If she con'd Wayne, than it's an L for him, but also an L for Bosh for dating a gold digger.
        Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by @LILTONECHI View Post
          Delete the thread if y'all Stan's already knew.
          OP, I like you. What else you got?

Comment

God, what a hoe she is....or should I say what a hoe she was...
            Originally posted by Shake
            Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
              OP, I like you. What else you got?

Well in other news...

The NBA, however, says that Lil Wayne’s claim is simply false. “This is not true. No ban from NBA games,” league spokesperson Amanda Thorn told omg! via email on Tuesday.

So it's interesting to see why Wayne made those allegations, publicity stunt I'd say, but there's always more to it since Wayne keeps it real.

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
                If she con'd Wayne, than it's an L for him, but also an L for Bosh for dating a gold digger.
                ok, i gotta know now.

Who in the fuck is that nigga in ur avy and sig. No offense, but that nigga has been bugging me everytime i see him on ur post.

Comment

Originally posted by @LILTONECHI View Post
                  Well in other news...

The NBA, however, says that Lil Wayne’s claim is simply false. “This is not true. No ban from NBA games,” league spokesperson Amanda Thorn told omg! via email on Tuesday.

So it's interesting to see why Wayne made those allegations, publicity stunt I'd say, but there's always more to it since Wayne keeps it real.
                  Yes, he told TMZ that. I posted that in the "fuck Miami Heat" thread earlier today. But of course, some stans here would still defend him. And the Miami Heat did not kick him out the way he made it sound either.
                  Last edited by ; 02-20-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                    damn

Comment

is this girl from venezuela?
                      [COLOR="rgb(105, 105, 105)"]I LOOK DOWN I SEE THEM , WHEN I LOOK UP I DON'T SEE ANY[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by breezy214 View Post
                        Yes, he told TMZ that. I posted that in the "fuck Miami Heat" thread earlier today. But of course, some stans here would still defend him. And the Miami Heat did not kick him out the way he made it sound either.
                        If Wayne is for in fact doing this for a publicity stunt, this proves he's fallen off. He should definitely be doing that with good quality music like the Old Wayne but sadly those days are clearly over.

Comment

Working...
                        X