This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nigga View Post

so Gunplay is shit. Worst feature on the album.

Im the only one that thinks that "My homies still" is a great song? I think the song is joking about the haters and shows that Wayne don�t give a fuck about haters.

I got a feeling that "Romance" will be similar to "Lollipop"
    nah juicy j is the worst feature 7bh

Comment

• Originally posted by Stryder View Post
      Who the fuck are you, dont quote me faggot
      Take it easy, man.

Comment

• Im not fussed about Soulja Boy being on the album.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
          nah juicy j is the worst feature 7bh
          Dafuq is wrong with you?

Comment

• I'm glad the features aren't all YM and there's it's more diverse. Can't wait!

Comment

• i dont think back to you and romance will be love songs because thats a IANAHB album(bitches love me isnt really a love song, wayne just says that he get the most respect and fuck tha haterz)
              back to you could be a song about a family member, a friend, maybe a diss or even about prison. i dont know
              i got a feeling romance could be like right above it and be the next single

im exited for the gunplay, soulja boy(probably somethink like the lil b or lil mouse feature) and juicy j feature

Comment

• I think we should stop posting our thoughts in here and go to the official thread for the album, don't you guys think? Lol...
                Originally posted by Shake
                Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                  I think we should stop posting our thoughts in here and go to the official thread for the album, don't you guys think? Lol...
                  [MENTION=7792]Wisheezy[/MENTION] or [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION] should merge the threads i think

Comment

• merging threads can go very wrong so I'd rather not fuck up my thread haha. But yeah..time for this discussion to move to the IANHB2 discussions please...

http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...thread-v1.html

Comment

Working...
                    X