• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lmao a salt-mine is forming at KTT.

Comment

Originally posted by Akaash View Post
      2 Chainz on IANAHB II.
      Kanye says Lil Wayne is the number one rapper in the World.
      John Legend on Tha Carter IV.
      Big Sean on IANAHB II.

Pusha T, wassup?
      Don't forget who had Teyana 1st

"When I die I hope Heaven got a studio" - Slim Dunkin

Comment

^ now do another song together already, damn it!
        Originally posted by Shake
        Why so negative all the time???

Comment

someone make sure this nigga is on suicidal watch.. @BAMBAM. Pusha T wont like this at all

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

hell yeah thats making me stoked for this album now i bet his heard it and was just like damn

Comment

Originally posted by Tuneche View Post
              hell yeah thats making me stoked for this album now i bet his heard it and was just like damn
              Nah man...him saying Wayne is number one doesn't have to do anything with the album...
              Originally posted by Shake
              Why so negative all the time???

Comment

Originally posted by RealLife View Post
                someone make sure this nigga is on suicidal watch.. @BAMBAM. Pusha T wont like this at all
                lol im chillin bruh. Thats all Ye's opinion, mine is gonna stay the same no matter what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by sai93 View Post
                  damn kim fucked up kanye head. wtf u thinking kanye? number 1? wayne didnt even drop an album this year and his last album was mediocre. #1 is kendrick fo sho!!!! next year its either wayne or eminem.
                  Kendrick Lamar is overrated, that nigga is wack, straight up.

He's wack because he says only "The Hot Boys" Wayne Era inspired him, when he speaks about Wayne. But then the nigga KDott goes & makes a Mixtape "C4" out of "The Carter III" & has hopped on other different Wayne beats too, even sampled him before. Obviously Wayne had huge impact on Kendrick. Wayne knew him before he blew up too, around the Jay Rock "All My Life In The Ghetto".

Anyways Kendrick dont keep it real for being afraid to acknowledge Wayne is his favorite rapper.

Kendrick won't last in Hip Hop, he'll fall off, he already did, he's been around, he reached his peak & now it's all downhill from now.

GKMC isn't a classic, it's just the only album that's had a concept in awhile so people go crazy because they haven't seen that or heard that in awhile.

Especially the new generation, the generation that thinks Kendrick Lamar is Hip Hop's new savior & that like 2 Chainz & all these other wack rappers out here. FOH, Rap has been wack since Wayne got off his prime. Currently there is no one in rap that has Hip Hop like Wayne did a few years ago, not even Wayne himself & he knows that. That's why he Skates now, there is no competition in Hip Hop anymore. We got Wayne's best songs because Jay-Z used to be on top once & we all know Jay-Z inspired Wayne when he was coming up & if you don't know that now you know. Jay-Z doesn't make as much music now like he used, so therefore Wayne doesn't have compettition anymore. UGK also inspired Wayne but Pimp C is gone. This is the reason Wayne doesn't try anymore, it's not the same game he came into.

Believe it or not but Jay-Z is the reason why we got the best Wayne music, Weezy wanted to beat him & he did in every catagory. Weezy is the best to ever do it as an Overall rapper ever.

No Competition = The Wayne we've been getting.

Comment

lol my friend is the biggest kanye fan and hates lil wayne, i showed him this and hes going off

Comment

Kanye West also gave props to Eminem and Jay-Z too =P

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                        stop comparing kendrick to weezy
                        kendrick aint done shit compared to what weezy has done in his career
                        real rappers know that like yeezy
                        So u scratch out what happened in 2012 even it's based on 2012
                        and base it off lil Wayne career ? That's like sayin lebron doesn't deserve the MVP for this year because Kobe has had a more successful career ...

Comment

Originally posted by sai93 View Post
                          honestly not hating. big wayne fan and forever will be but what has he done this past year and currently to be rated number 1? all of his lyrics are the same thing.
                          You're status says it all...
                          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Working...
                          X