No announcement yet.

Kanye West says Lil Wayne #1 rapper in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Wayne even make the list? If so, off of what?
    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Originally posted by @LILTONECHI View Post
      Kendrick Lamar is overrated, that nigga is wack, straight up.

Anyways Kendrick dont keep it real for being afraid to acknowledge Wayne is his favorite rapper.

Kendrick won't last in Hip Hop, he'll fall off, he already did, he's been around, he reached his peak & now it's all downhill from now.

GKMC isn't a classic, it's just the only album that's had a concept in awhile so people go crazy because they haven't seen that or heard that in awhile.

We got Wayne's best songs because Jay-Z used to be on top once & we all know Jay-Z inspired Wayne when he was coming up & if you don't know that now you know. Jay-Z doesn't make as much music now like he used, so therefore Wayne doesn't have compettition anymore. UGK also inspired Wayne but Pimp C is gone. This is the reason Wayne doesn't try anymore, it's not the same game he came into.

Believe it or not but Jay-Z is the reason why we got the best Wayne music, Weezy wanted to beat him & he did in every catagory. Weezy is the best to ever do it as an Overall rapper ever.

No Competition = The Wayne we've been getting.
      1. Go fuck yourself for calling K.Dot whack. Appreciate good music when you see it.

2. Are you Kendrick Lamar from the West Coast that was overall inspired by West Coast rappers like Pac, Game, E-40, and Snoop?

No. You are not, therefore you do not know who his biggest influences are. He is influenced by Wayne, no shit, but not 100%.

3. Go fuck yourself for saying GKMC isn't a classic. The beats, the lyrics, the message, the historical timing, the storytelling are all perfect on this album. It's not an all time classic, but it's definitely a classic.

4. By your logic with Jay, we would have had Wayne's best music between 98-03, which we didn't. Wayne's best music came when Jay was in retirement from 04-07. Wayne saw an opening as the greatest rapper alive and took it. Wayne is inspired by Jay no doubt, but not all Wayne's music comes from Jay, just like not all Kendrick's music is inspired by Wayne. Also Pimp C died in 07, C3 came out in 08, invalid logic.

Just stop it with your shit please.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
        Nah man...him saying Wayne is number one doesn't have to do anything with the album...
        Sadly.

Comment

kanye real husband of Atlanta!!

Comment

Why is no one talking about the epic closing of the phone call?

Lil Wayne, Drake, Chance the Rapper, Skooly, Rich Homie Quan, 2 Chainz.

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              1. Go fuck yourself for calling K.Dot whack. Appreciate good music when you see it.

2. Are you Kendrick Lamar from the West Coast that was overall inspired by West Coast rappers like Pac, Game, E-40, and Snoop?

No. You are not, therefore you do not know who his biggest influences are. He is influenced by Wayne, no shit, but not 100%.

3. Go fuck yourself for saying GKMC isn't a classic. The beats, the lyrics, the message, the historical timing, the storytelling are all perfect on this album. It's not an all time classic, but it's definitely a classic.

4. By your logic with Jay, we would have had Wayne's best music between 98-03, which we didn't. Wayne's best music came when Jay was in retirement from 04-07. Wayne saw an opening as the greatest rapper alive and took it. Wayne is inspired by Jay no doubt, but not all Wayne's music comes from Jay, just like not all Kendrick's music is inspired by Wayne. Also Pimp C died in 07, C3 came out in 08, invalid logic.

Just stop it with your shit please.
              I'm glad you're bringing numbers into this, as you should already know they do not lie.
              Let's begin with your debate.

1.K.Dott is wack & that's my personal opinion. If you caught feelings due to my personal opinion being expressed, it sounds like it is now a personal problem for you to personally resolve in your personal time. I must say I appreciate good music when I hear it, not see it, since you cannot see music but only hear it. You're obviously a Wayne fan for being here so you must know what certain expectations of music are expected to be due to the fact Wayne once met them & plenty other MC's in the past.

2. No, I'am not "Kendrick Lamar from the West Coast" I'm the person you caught feelings for on a forum for Wayne Fans. So therefore we are judging music, not the childhood of the artist we are debating. I simply said he made a whole mixtape entitled "C4" which is a remake of Lil Wayne's Album, "Tha Carter III". Now I'm sure you being a Kendrick Lamar fan you have heard him do freestyles or remake several of other Wayne instrumentals even after "The Carter III". So what does that tell you? That he is influenced by him, or why else would a rapper jump on another rappers beat if you don't respect his music? Let me guess, just because Kendrick Lamar had nothing better to do with his valuable time, so he did a freestyle on a Wayne Beat. Makes more sense, right? He did them because Wayne influences & inspires him. He probably is inspired by the West Coast & I hope he is, but Wayne is his Favorite Rapper. You just don't waste lyrics on a whole mixtape based off another rapper's album. You just don't.

3. No, it is not a classic & "Kendrick Lamar from the West Coast" admitted that it isn't as well. Do your research if you don't believe me. Let me just say if you didn't know that, this debate is over but you'll probably say you did but in fact you never did though because we are debating about it as you currently read this. You can come back in a decade, that is 10 years from now & tell me if the music still has the same impact. Then we can debate if it became a classic. The album hasn't even been out for a year, it takes time to be classified a classic. But you didn't know that either you're just assuming again.

4. As quoted by your own words, "Wayne's best music came when Jay was in retirement from 04-07. Wayne saw an opening as the greatest rapper alive and took it. Wayne is inspired by Jay no doubt, but not all Wayne's music comes from Jay". I must admit I really don't know how to respond to this as you just proved my point right yourself. Let me say this again for you to comprehend, "We got Wayne's best music because Jay-Z used to be on top once & we all know Wayne Jay-Z inspired Wayne when he was coming up". You just simply stated the years when Jay-Z was on top & the years Wayne took over. Look at all the Jay-Z Beats Wayne has hopped on, "Moment Of Clarity", "Upgrade You", "Show Me What You Got (Dough Is What I Got)", "Big Pimpin", "Run This Town" & so many more that I can honestly make 2 Mixtapes or more out of all the freestyles Lil Wayne did over the beats Jay-Z was on, before & after he took over. He has a verse from Jay-Z tatted on him, he wanted & thought at one point leaving Cash Money just to be signed by Jay-Z, he started Young Money & got on his boss status just like Jay-Z. Lil Wayne is inspired as much by Jay-Z as Kendrick Lamar is inspired by Wayne. Wayne's what Jigga was back then but better. Jay-Z has more money but Lil Wayne as a rapper cannot be denied he is the best to ever do it. You may not like his lyrics or all his songs but he dominated when he had too & left a mark in hip hop that can't be easily replicated. Jay-Z was nice & retired the crown to Wayne on Mr. Carter & maybe even before that because Wayne was a monster at that time. & I'm from Texas, I know when Chad died & know when "The Carter III" came out but that's exactly when it all went downhill for Wayne, he even put the cup down the year after that, 09.

If Pimp-C were alive this very moment, Lil Wayne would have never done half the gay shit he did & does now, Pimp-C would've checked Wayne's mindset right. Weezy would still be in his prime, believe me. The whole rap scene would be different. Before Lil Wayne blew up, it was the Houston Movement running the game & that ended with Pimp-C's death.

"Just stop it with your shit please." - Neil.Seward

Take your own advice.

This debate is now over.

Comment

Dude above me. Tie a rope around your neck and kill to self with that book your writing. Nigga nobody wanna hear that. I swear we don't.
                Mississippi x California x North Carolina

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City View Post
                  Dude above me. Tie a rope around your neck and kill to self with that book your writing. Nigga nobody wanna hear that. I swear we don't.
                  Another guy catching feelings, simply pay no attention to it, it wasn't intended for your bitch ass so don't worry about my "book".

Nigga [MENTION=372]Artille[/MENTION], take my book up your ass too.
                  Last edited by @LILTONECHI; 03-06-2013, 01:25 AM.

Comment

Finally something positive regarding Wayne. I'm wondering if Yeezy will have any production on IANAHB2.

Comment

Originally posted by Artille View Post
                      Finally something positive regarding Wayne. I'm wondering if Yeezy will have any production on IANAHB2.
                      Nah he doesn't have any. That's why they settled for him designing the album artwork instead
                      OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

3rd time Kanye called Wayne the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Leaff View Post
                          3rd time Kanye called Wayne the best.
                          1st 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by wuday View Post
                          1st 2?
                          thanks btw

Comment