Kanye West says Lil Wayne #1 rapper in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
    Will Wayne even make the list? If so, off of what?
    Lol he won't make it this year.... U still got 2 chainz, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross and drake will get moved up 1 or 2 spots

Comment

Originally posted by BrewCityYM View Post
      Lol he won't make it this year.... U still got 2 chainz, Kendrick Lamar, Rick Ross and drake will get moved up 1 or 2 spots
      You can't make someone move from the spot that he already was put on lol.....

Drake didn't do shit last year...just get over it lol...
      Originally posted by Shake
      Why so negative all the time???

Comment

dont forget t.i.

Comment

kanye been riding waynes dick since forever
          "Always had a black tool,even when i was at school 'cuz bullies aren't bulletproof..."

Comment

^Try Since The Lollipop Remix.

Comment

Originally posted by iBeast View Post
              Props to Ye for calling Wayne the best rapper in the world BUT that whole ending of the call was stupid lol.

Wtf does you giving Sway his first TV have to do with you being on the MTVS Hottest MC of 2012?

Ye lucky he is even on the list, he was barely relevant when it came to music, the whole year was basicly WTF is Kanye wearing, Kanye fucking Kim K, and Kanye Ranting about shit. Barely any music.

People really catching feelings over this list, its hottest MCs of 2012 not of all time.
              He dropped some the hottest bangers of 2012. What? Clique, don't like, mercy...?

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post

Pretty sure they can move up a spot...can't one of the analysts play some card or something that allows another discussion of that artist and they then have a chance of moving up? [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaker420 View Post
                  Pretty sure they can move up a spot...can't one of the analysts play some card or something that allows another discussion of that artist and they then have a chance of moving up? [MENTION=62472]BrewCityYM[/MENTION]
                  As far as I know... When they put you one spot, you stay there.

How do you guys even expect Drake to go higher than 5? Dude didn't do much last year...stop dickriding lol...
                  Originally posted by Shake
                  Why so negative all the time???

Comment

As far as I know... When they put you one spot, you stay there.

How do you guys even expect Drake to go higher than 5? Dude didn't do much last year...stop dickriding lol...
                    I never said I think Drake deserves to be up more spots, I just said anybody can move up spots, I thought that was part of it.

Comment

People think Kendrick the hottest MC to ever live. lol.

Just give him about another year or so and he'll be irrelevant.

Remember when J. Cole was supposed to be this lyrical god or something? lol
                      ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

I dnt think Kendrick is number 1 hottest.... Neither is wayne..... U naming songs he did that nobody knows about unless u on LWHQ..... The average joe doesn't kno half those songs G..... But Kendrick would still rank higher then wayne..... In 2011 his BARS was better then wayne.... He had the best album of the year... Wayne had 0...... And Kendrick was on some of the hottest tracks of the year just like Wayne....... Style & fashion is pick ur poision...... But yea u namin songs wayne did compared to what's actually hot in the streets and clubs... Lol u listed Eric Benet lol like come on....Goulish lol like really dawg ? Yaw be actin like it's a crime to go against wayne or sum shit.... Everybody in here damn near a Wayne fan.... But u can't Knock other mafuckas
                        BrewCity i respect dat. I am not trying to take anything away from Kendrick Lamar but lets put things into perspective: show me K.Dot's list and body of work that made him the Hottest(Most Dominant) artist in 2012. Quality, style and bars are subjective.. so lets keep it factual.

Here is Lil Wayne's list of popular songs and i removed songs that nobody knows like you said. This will help us see who actually earned the title and who's being given the title based off hype. So now its your turn to list..I will wait..

Lil Wayne Ft. Drake & Future – Love Me
                        T.I. Ft. Lil Wayne – Ball

Lil Wayne, French, Drake, Rihanna & Rick Ross - Pop That
                        Juicy J Ft. Lil Wayne – Bands A Make Her Dance

DJ Khaled Ft. Chris Brown, Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne – Take It To The Head
                        Joe Budden Ft. Lil Wayne & Tank – She Don’t Put It Down Like You
                        Keyshia Cole Ft. Lil Wayne – Enough Of No Love
                        David Guetta Ft. Chris Brown, Lil Wayne - I Can Only Imagine

Juvenile Ft. Lil Wayne & Birdman – Picture Perfect
                        Will.I.Am Ft. Britney Spears, Diddy, Hit-Boy, Waka Flocka & Lil Wayne - Scream & Shout (Remix)
                        The Game Ft. Lil Wayne, Chris Brown, Tyga & Wiz Khalifa – Celebration
                        2 Chainz Ft. Lil Wayne – Yuck

Kelly Rowland Ft. Lil Wayne – Ice
                        Wiz Khalifa Ft. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy – Work Hard Play Hard (Remix)
                        Keyshia Cole Ft. Lil Wayne – Enough Of No Love
                        Nicki Minaj Ft. Lil Wayne – High School
                        Bobby V Ft. Lil Wayne – Mirror

Lil Wayne Ft. 2 Chainz – Rich As Fuck
                        Lil Wayne Ft. Detail – No Worries
                        Kevin Rudolf Ft. Fred Durst, Birdman & Lil Wayne – Champions
                        PJ Morton Ft. Lil Wayne – Lover
                        Fat Joe Ft. Lil Wayne, ASAP Rocky & French Montana – Yellow Tape
                        DJ Khaled Ft. Lil Wayne, T.I. & Future – Bitches & Bottles
                        Trey Songz Ft. Lil Wayne & Young Jeezy – Hail Mary
                        The Game Ft. Lil Wayne, Big Sean, Fabolous & Jeremih – All That (Lady)
                        Future Ft. Lil Wayne – Karate Chop (Remix)
                        Turk Ft. Lil Wayne – Zip It

Gunplay Ft. Lil Wayne – Banana Clips
                        Birdman Ft. Lil Wayne & Mack Maine - Dark Shades
                        Lil Wayne – Turn On The Lights (Remix)

D4

And the funny part.. he was probable skating whilst recording lol.

Juniayaa is on a mission right now../ YMCMB fla$hing life$tyle.../ we higher & shine than whoever.

Comment

Yea u can. Big Sean went from 8 to 6.... And how didn't drake do shit last year.... It goes from February2012-February2013.... Everybody in The Top 10 owes Drake For These Successful 2012 year... Damn near everybody on that top 10 list opened for drakes Tour last year... Damn near everybody on the top 10 list has drake to thank for their top 10 smash single which he outshined them on..... He won a Grammy..... His single is the hottest song out right now..... But he didn't do shit ????

Comment

Working...
                          X