Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is in my head as I look at all the hate Wayne's getting for this...

Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Omfg, some people are just idiots. Half of them don't even know national anthem..
      Stepping on the flag ain't the big deal, and it's clear that it was not on purpose, his feets won't even be shown on video.. People are just idiots, they are trying to find anything to hate on Wayne, they can't get over the fact that the song is one of the dopest they heard in a while.

Whatever, video is going to be dopeeeeeeeee. That little clip gave me chills..

Comment

• Comment

• "Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

• They really serious about this (DISS SONG). Wayne should do one of those public announcements and apologize to calm everybody down.
            Last edited by xI6IHEATI6Ix; 06-18-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

• Honestly at the end of the day Wayne will probably end up not giving a fuck, people gonna find the final music vid dope and realize how fucking retarded they were when they realize his feet won't even be seen on the fucking flag.

Not only that everybody still gonna be going to his concert, buying albums, downloading mixtapes, etc. And on top of that he'll still be one of the biggest names in music. Wayne will still somehow take the W people are just emotional pieces of fucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post

They really serious about this (DISS SONG). Wayne should do one of those public announcements and apologize to calm everybody down.
                For the record, that diss was wack as hell. And Wayne should apologize to nobody.
                And apologizing won't do shit. People are too bitchy nowadays.
                OVOXO-YMCMB

Comment

• Yeah even if he apologized people will say shit like "he shouldn't have done it in the first place" or "he doesn't mean that"

Comment

• I don't want to live on this damn planet anymore. Come on guys, it was just an accident and not like: Wayne "Now I will step on the flag and humiliate america". They got angry cos Wezzy said the truth: "It's so godless amerika".

#CARTERVSEASON

Comment

• The stupidity of people seems to reach a whoooole new level tbfh

Comment

• People really serious about all this? lmao

The things people hate on Wayne for has gone to a whole new level man...

Comment

• Originally posted by xI6IHEATI6Ix View Post

They really serious about this (DISS SONG). Wayne should do one of those public announcements and apologize to calm everybody down.
                          he has nothing to apologize for, he didn't even step on the flag on purpose

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
                          X