This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne WEEZY F@LilTunechi26 min
    I didn't step on the flag on purpose! It's a scene in a video where the flag drops behind me and after it drop it's just there as I perform
    Smh... So much hate for weezy nowadays

Comment

• Originally posted by stall-v View Post
      Smh... So much hate for weezy nowadays
      He really shouldn't have needed to tweet that.
      Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

• Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
        he has nothing to apologize for, he didn't even step on the flag on purpose

He dont have to mean it just to calm some of these people down before they do something stupid like killing him.

Comment

• The disrespect Wayne gets is ridiculous. Even when he tries to do right, they just gotta find the smallest thing to go against him.

I don't blame Wayne to leave this game and just skate and spend his money on anything....
          Originally posted by Shake
          Why so negative all the time???

Comment

• "And haters is at a all time high, everybody got a hate it's like a fuckin iPod"

Comment

• so many idiots in this world

Comment

• https://www.facebook.com/LilWayne?fref=ts wayne keeping it real

Comment

• Originally posted by mannigham999 View Post
                  https://www.facebook.com/LilWayne?fref=ts wayne's facebook manager keeping it real
                  fixed*

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

• fuck you dude, stomping on the american flag like you did, i bet your sorry ass wouldnt last 2 minutes over seas fighting the fight we veterans have been battling for the past 10 plus years so pieces of shit like you can have the freedom to disgrace our flag.. take that flag and my rifle and military boot and shove it up your ass you sorry piece of shit. you arent an american, dont like it here motha fucker GET THE FUCK OUT!!! HOOAH

- - - Updated - - -

I have no respect for him anymore dancein on the american flag. He should be banned from america period...

- - - Updated - - -

I myself was raised in the ghetto slums....yet I didnt have the talent to maje it to where you are....yet I sacrificed my sweat and blood joining the Marines with a tour to Iraq and Afghanistan as an infantryman. Ive met men who have come from other countries join the military and fight for this beautiful country. Men who come from bigger struggles then the the hoods of Louisiana. Such as from Ethiopia...who have storues of growing up starving...africa.....zimbawi and so forth....and the sit there and bitch that America dont care. Mother fucker the only reason you are the millionaire you are and have all you have is because you libe in America you stupid piece of shit. Your a sad fucking excuse of a man. What pisses me off the very most is my best friend who gave the ultimate sacrifice and gave his life in Afghanistan...died so that our flag may fly high ....but you were his favorite rapper he thought you were the hardest mother fucker ever had every fucking cd all your damn undergrounds and everything. And the see him disrespected by you. You have no fucking idea what it means to sone people. And I know you dont give a fuck. You may think your hard and a g! But ill tell you your a lil fucking punk I know men at the age of 17 who are more men then youll ever be in your fucking life. Having money cars and hoes dont make you a man. You are who you are cause of America and dont forget that bitch!......and one last thing dont you ever compare yourself to Pac youll never be the man and rapper he was...he had heart and excepted his struggles cause its what made him who he was. And when you die I pray you aren't burried in my beloved country.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vision Blurred View Post
                      fuck you dude, stomping on the american flag like you did, i bet your sorry ass wouldnt last 2 minutes over seas fighting the fight we veterans have been battling for the past 10 plus years so pieces of shit like you can have the freedom to disgrace our flag.. take that flag and my rifle and military boot and shove it up your ass you sorry piece of shit. you arent an american, dont like it here motha fucker GET THE FUCK OUT!!! HOOAH

- - - Updated - - -

I have no respect for him anymore dancein on the american flag. He should be banned from america period...

- - - Updated - - -

I myself was raised in the ghetto slums....yet I didnt have the talent to maje it to where you are....yet I sacrificed my sweat and blood joining the Marines with a tour to Iraq and Afghanistan as an infantryman. Ive met men who have come from other countries join the military and fight for this beautiful country. Men who come from bigger struggles then the the hoods of Louisiana. Such as from Ethiopia...who have storues of growing up starving...africa.....zimbawi and so forth....and the sit there and bitch that America dont care. Mother fucker the only reason you are the millionaire you are and have all you have is because you libe in America you stupid piece of shit. Your a sad fucking excuse of a man. What pisses me off the very most is my best friend who gave the ultimate sacrifice and gave his life in Afghanistan...died so that our flag may fly high ....but you were his favorite rapper he thought you were the hardest mother fucker ever had every fucking cd all your damn undergrounds and everything. And the see him disrespected by you. You have no fucking idea what it means to sone people. And I know you dont give a fuck. You may think your hard and a g! But ill tell you your a lil fucking punk I know men at the age of 17 who are more men then youll ever be in your fucking life. Having money cars and hoes dont make you a man. You are who you are cause of America and dont forget that bitch!......and one last thing dont you ever compare yourself to Pac youll never be the man and rapper he was...he had heart and excepted his struggles cause its what made him who he was. And when you die I pray you aren't burried in my beloved country.
                      where you getting these from?

some weak ass site

Comment

• Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                        where you getting these from?

some weak ass site
                        his facebook site lmao

people in their 40s talking trash like that .. to a person they never met

Comment

• LOL just when I thought people couldn't hate lil wayne more than they already do

Comment

Working...
                          X