• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kinglk28 View Post
    uggh I hated it worst song on the album after wowzers
    my dick is an ak....wtf that even mean
    anyways the album was good just not hose two songs
    Ok lets use logic here now.

God Bless Amerika "sucks", so now I see why he makes songs like "Wowzers" because people like you say God Bless Amerika sucks. It's a very lyrical song, and depending on who you are and your beliefs, is anti-illuminati.
    Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
    Man, the amount of love that he shows for Hollygrove is probably more than he shows for his kids.

Fuck this made my day. This video I'm calling right now is going to be one of his best videos that he's ever done. Definately best post-jail video.
    Idk, this video has competition for best post-jail video. How to Love was 2011 which is post-jail and that video was classic. It'll be hard for this to top that but honestly it just might top that. Love it so far.

Comment

Haven't been so excited for something since Juelz was releasing a song with Wayne. Let's hope for a different result lol
      Take it out the wrapper, sit it on the stove
      Break a gram off and put it in my bitch nose
      She tells me how it feels, she's numb, she's froze
      Bitch! wake up and help me cook these o's
      I gotta get my cake up see all I eat is dough
      I'm a dangerous mothafucka watch your feets, your toes

Comment

Video will be amazing for sure!

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by stall-v View Post
        Wow this pic is just amazing!
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]7219[/ATTACH]

Wayne for president...
        That girl behind Wayne smiling looks like B.G. to me

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TunechiLionchess View Post
        Why do ppl hold their cameras/phones vertically when shooting a video?

Comment

Originally posted by MORO551 View Post

Why do ppl hold their cameras/phones vertically when shooting a video?
          Cuz they know it'll piss you off
          Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
            video of the year already
            I Still Say Album Of The Year ... Just Wat I Thank!
            Life Ain't Shit , But Bitches And Money

Comment

Originally posted by neil.seward View Post
              Cuz they know it'll piss you off
              Thank you for letting me know

Comment

people already getting mad at how the america flag was on the floor and weezy was walking on it

Comment

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                  people already getting mad at how the america flag was on the floor and weezy was walking on it
                  They would get mad at Wayne for walking on the wrong side of the street if they could.
                  Official Lil Wayne Rap Genius Thread: http://www.lilwaynehq.com/forums/lil...s-respect.html

Comment

Originally posted by Vocker View Post
                    Lately Wayne just bring it all back.
                    - - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by back on my bullish*t View Post
                    I can already tell that's going to be the title on these god damn websites. "Lil Wayne steps and dances on the american flag" There's one already with that fucking title at Bossip.com. Worldstarhiphop better not get on that shit.
                    ---->

Love Women XO

(Artist)
                    The Weeknd - 33 Mill

I WENT FROM RED BARS, TO REP STARS.

Comment

Actually some people aside from gossip sites (they always hate shit) are respecting and saluting Wayne for that.

Person that put vid up said:
                      "I don't why he steps on the US flag, it's wrong. Each individual should respect his country's flag."

Comments:
                      "respect the flag? nigga have you srrn the state this country is in?"

"fuck that flag that has been fucking us all for years anyway"

"salute to wayne for this"

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                        - - - Updated - - -

I can already tell that's going to be the title on these god damn websites. "Lil Wayne steps and dances on the american flag" There's one already with that fucking title at Bossip.com. Worldstarhiphop better not get on that shit.
                        http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...KsC3x5QpvMX0QS

spoke too soon lol

"Born in New Orleans, raised in New Orleans, I will forever remain faithful New Orleans"

Comment

Originally posted by Mars Martian View Post
                          - - - Updated - - -

First comment on that Bossip site:
                          So his stepping on the flag is indicative of what exactly? Is he upset with the leadership and government of this country? So let me get this straight, he is upset at a country where he had the freedom to become filthy rich and famous from spewing debauchery, violence and just plain garbage. Oh yea Wayne, America has been sooo terrible to you! Had he been born in a country with a totalitarian government, music may have not even been allowed and if it was they would NEVER allow the kind of music that he makes with his empty baseless lyrics. Had he been born in Russia, the KGB would have killed him a long time ago. He should be kissing that d*mn flag and I believe that he deserves backlash from this.

Comment

Working...
                          X