Lil Wayne Sued by Pyrotechnics Company

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne Sued by Pyrotechnics Company

This weeks update of "Lil Wayne is broke as fuck" stems from Wayne being sued by a pyro company he used during his 2013 tour. He owes them a 96k judgement on top of whatever he owes from the original settlement they agreed on. Ugh. Fuck Birdman

Lil Wayne is getting pummeled by court judgments... the latest by a pyrotechnics company that wants a pound of the rapper's flesh.

It seems Wayne got a bunch of fireworks from Pyrotek Special Effects for his 2013 tour, including 200 tracer comets, 92 silver gerbs, 2 white flashes with a bang, 36 propane tanks and 30 lbs of exploding powder.

Wayne didn't pay and the company sued, but they struck a settlement. Thing is... Wayne never paid up, so the company just went back to court and got a $96k judgment.

Wayne just had $2 million worth of art seized by cops to satisfy another judgment for jet rentals.

The good news... he still has $28 million worth of art to seize.

Lil Wayne: Hit Again With Court Judgment ... Stop the Bleeding!!! | TMZ.com

Can't even pay 96k..... And y'all think he is doing well financially.

Ohh but wait!! It must be Tez's fault right??

Comment

all these losses, its becoming a very sad time for wayne fans

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post

It's birdmans thief ass stealing from everyone. Fuck that guy and his brother

Comment

Originally posted by Steveee View Post
          It's birdmans thief ass stealing from everyone. Fuck that guy and his brother
          I bet Slim is the real mastermind behind all this fuckary. That man is rich as a bitch and never says a word.

Comment

The way you kids' brains work is astounding. You know you can get sued for $400 right?

The Game gets sued WAY more than Wayne but nobody says anything lol. Not to mention 50 cent losing law suits etc.. list goes ON.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
              The way you kids' brains work is astounding. You know you can get sued for $400 right?

The Game gets sued WAY more than Wayne but nobody says anything lol. Not to mention 50 cent losing law suits etc.. list goes ON.
              I find it funny you called me a "kid". But I understand how lawsuits work. My point is less about how much he was sued for and more toward the fact that he never pays off his settlements. None of us have a real answer but my only logical guess is financial issues...

Comment

I find it funny you called me a "kid". But I understand how lawsuits work. My point is less about how much he was sued for and more toward the fact that he never pays off his settlements. None of us have a real answer but my only logical guess is financial issues...
                The Game never pays financial settlements either. You know, just because you are sued doesn't mean you HAVE to pay right? Therefore, not paying is not a definite telling on your financial status.

It's simple ass logic lol. Try suing McDonald's and see how much you get lol

MAYBE he's broke ( lol ) or MAYBE he has a contention.

Comment

i don't think it's the fact he doesn't have 96k, I think it's more of the fact he just can't be bothered to pay it lol.

Comment

Why does Lil Wayne not just pay anyone

He brings his own problems on himself =/

Then he tried to get us all to feel sorry for him once the police come to his house to take his valuables.....

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
                      The Game never pays financial settlements either. You know, just because you are sued doesn't mean you HAVE to pay right? Therefore, not paying is not a definite telling on your financial status.

It's simple ass logic lol. Try suing McDonald's and see how much you get lol

MAYBE he's broke ( lol ) or MAYBE he has a contention.
                      I was under the impression if you agree on a settlement you are bound to that agreement? It says he was more than just sued.... He lost and failed to pay.

Comment

I was under the impression if you agree on a settlement you are bound to that agreement? It says he was more than just sued.... He lost and failed to pay.
                        He probably just doesnt want to pay for whatever reason lol. Regardless, shits a bad look... but doesn't mean he's broke.

Comment

Working...
                        X