X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn ....

Comment

Originally posted by TUNE KNOWLEDGE View Post
      I was under the impression if you agree on a settlement you are bound to that agreement? It says he was more than just sued.... He lost and failed to pay.
      No, wrong. It says "Wayne didn't pay and the company sued, but they struck a settlement.", which means that they settled out of court on a price, which is 96k. Way just didn't pay the settlement. When you strike a settlement you avoid going to court, to avoid the hassle which isn't losing a lawsuit.

Comment

I just want no ceilings 2

Comment

Originally posted by TTO_XODJ View Post
          No, wrong. It says "Wayne didn't pay and the company sued, but they struck a settlement.", which means that they settled out of court on a price, which is 96k. Way just didn't pay the settlement. When you strike a settlement you avoid going to court, to avoid the hassle which isn't losing a lawsuit.
          He struck a settlement to avoid court.... he is still obligated to pay the settlement.

Comment

its the elite, lil wayne got millions in the bank he can pay easily

yall know what happens to celebrities when they break the oathe, financial problems, jail time, and eventually death for some

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
              its the elite, lil wayne got millions in the bank he can pay easily

yall know what happens to celebrities when they break the oathe, financial problems, jail time, and eventually death for some
              Guy gets some paintings removed from his home and you cry illuminati.... I think financial problems are obvious but you really REALLY think it's over a broken oath? Haha

Comment

Guy gets some paintings removed from his home and you cry illuminati.... I think financial problems are obvious but you really REALLY think it's over a broken oath? Haha
                i didnt cry illuminati,

the elite is the 1% you dummy

look up the wealth distribution in the world

1% of the world has more money then the rest of the 99% thats why i call them the elite or 1%

Who do you think owns the television networks, music industry, Hollywood?

Comment

The man is in forbes like every year and people here still pursuing this "weezy is broke" theory.

He has loads of fucking money. Maybe it's just terrible management. Or maybe he isn't paying all these companies because he thinks CM should be paying for all that shit, it's the sort of thing you'd expect a label to pay for, and it's exactly the sort of thing he's suing CM over right now. And are they actually even suing Wayne personally? It's just a turbulent time for him.

But we're getting 3 full projects in a year so whatever lol.

Comment

But you guys can't deny it that all this bullshit started after he said basically fuck cash money. Fake shooting at Wayne house, all these lawsuits, even sex tape etc, etc, etc. So many negative shit happened to Wayne after he said fk CM.

Comment

Originally posted by KidComet View Post
                      i didnt cry illuminati,

the elite is the 1% you dummy

look up the wealth distribution in the world

1% of the world has more money then the rest of the 99% thats why i call them the elite or 1%

Who do you think owns the television networks, music industry, Hollywood?
                      I understand who the elite are... But what do you think Wayne did to piss them off?

Comment

I understand who the elite are... But what do you think Wayne did to piss them off?
                        stop giving him attention

Comment

Originally posted by WeEeEeEzZzZyYy View Post
                          stop giving him attention
                          I know.... I always get sucked in.

Comment

Working...
                          X