No announcement yet.

AGAIN! Lil Wayne Owes a Local Company a Quarter Million Dollars in Unpaid Bills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's like wayne got a bullseye on his back, with all these companies trying to feed off him like piranhas, i'm waiting for the next lawsuit about his high pitched voice.

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      If he didn't spend 25k every five days maybe he'd afford to pay all this bullshit.
      Irony is you think a man who spends 25K on drugs cant afford this. I guarantee you wayne's monthly expenses reach 70-100K.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by THA GR8 M8 View Post
        All these kids posting in a thread about another mans bills when they don't even have any bills of there own... woah
        I wonder if you can finally afford a Subway meal now... woah

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisBLawyer View Post
          Irony is you think a man who spends 25K on drugs cant afford this. I guarantee you wayne's monthly expenses reach 70-100K.
          I really don't think Lil Wayne would spend $25k every 5 days on drugs

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
            Remember that interview where he said he spent 1 million a year on weed?

Comment

"God damn a pint of lean almost 5k. Spending 25k every 5 days"

Comment

Originally posted by YMCMB357 View Post
                Then you don't think lol. Get it?

I know regular people who spend thousands a month on expenses. Tens of thousands.. Imagine a multi millionaire like wayne.

Drugs, housing, friends and family, miscellaneous, court fees ( LOL ), new clothes, cars, and stuff. That's a lot of money.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post
                  Wayne is a grown man. He needs to make sure the team around him is rock solid. He's been slacking on that his whole career, clearly, and now unfortunately it's coming back to bite him.
                  I kinda think that was deliberate on BMs part. Keep wayne high enough and he ll get lost in work and be blind to anything but the music. He probably could have kept it up much longer if wayne hadn't gone to jail and had a chance to clear his head.
                  None

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Waynes Height View Post
                    I wonder if you can finally afford a Subway meal now... woah
                    Subway is poverty and u still going on about that lol u a broke boy 😂😂😂

- - - Updated - - -

Then you don't think lol. Get it?I know regular people who spend thousands a month on expenses. Tens of thousands.. Imagine a multi millionaire like wayne.Drugs, housing, friends and family, miscellaneous, court fees ( LOL ), new clothes, cars, and stuff. That's a lot of money.
                    they still have a few years before they understand

protect dunston at all costs

Comment

Originally posted by bhawks24 View Post
                      "God damn a pint of lean almost 5k. Spending 25k every 5 days"
                      I don't think Wayne cuts heads off people and mails it to their family, stamping their lips. I doubt he does 5% of what he raps about

I know regular people who spend thousands a month on expenses. Tens of thousands.. Imagine a multi millionaire like wayne.

Drugs, housing, friends and family, miscellaneous, court fees ( LOL ), new clothes, cars, and stuff. That's a lot of money.
                      Clothes would be given to him. When was the last time he bought a car? Birdman bought him a Phantom.

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
                      I kinda think that was deliberate on BMs part. Keep wayne high enough and he ll get lost in work and be blind to anything but the music. He probably could have kept it up much longer if wayne hadn't gone to jail and had a chance to clear his head.
                      I doubt BM had anything to do with Wayne's drug use. Tez was basically saying Wayne is a law unto himself

Comment

I don't think Wayne cuts heads off people and mails it to their family, stamping their lips. I doubt he does 5% of what he raps about

Clothes would be given to him. When was the last time he bought a car? Birdman bought him a Phantom.

I doubt BM had anything to do with Wayne's drug use. Tez was basically saying Wayne is a law unto himself
                        but he seems to be easily influenced by those around him. All BM would have had to do was get him started, Wayne was so young when they met. And obviously he trusted BM to take of the business side of things but even years ago people were suing and complaining about money problems. Now that he's awake and aware, he's suing BM too.

Im not saying wayne isn't to blame for his problems, I'm just saying I think it was in BMs best interest to encourage his usage and that's want he did.

On another note, I'd love to know BMs financial situation, if he's just hoarding money or if he can't manage it either and blew it all.

Now slim seems the type to keep an eye on his money, I'd still like to know how he fits into all of this mess.
                        None

Comment

which means he made birdman a ton of money that yr

- - - Updated - - -

ross said it cost him a quarter million to live every month thats fuckin crazy

Comment

Working...
                          X