Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Im Raw Dawg View Post

- - - Updated - - -

ross said it cost him a quarter million to live every month thats fuckin crazy
    and I believe that. That's why u gotta be involved in tours and endorsements. Life is expensive for regular people, much more a multimillionaire with that many more expenses.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Theonlydjorkaeff View Post

Clothes would be given to him. When was the last time he bought a car? Birdman bought him a Phantom.

Who bought the bugatti, or the range? etc. we don't know if he bought his homie a car.. There's lots we may not know. I agree on clothes though for the most part.
    Last edited by ChrisBLawyer; 12-14-2015, 12:15 PM.

What comes easy, won't Last. What Lasts won't come easy.

Comment

lol @ thinkin wayne dont buy stuff just bcuz he not posting his purchases on the internet

Comment

Originally posted by Mind` View Post
        ANOTHER ONE

Comment

Originally posted by DesertRose View Post
          but he seems to be easily influenced by those around him. All BM would have had to do was get him started, Wayne was so young when they met. And obviously he trusted BM to take of the business side of things but even years ago people were suing and complaining about money problems. Now that he's awake and aware, he's suing BM too.

Im not saying wayne isn't to blame for his problems, I'm just saying I think it was in BMs best interest to encourage his usage and that's want he did.

On another note, I'd love to know BMs financial situation, if he's just hoarding money or if he can't manage it either and blew it all.

Now slim seems the type to keep an eye on his money, I'd still like to know how he fits into all of this mess.
          he must be hoarding money surely.. it sounds like he cant manage it, he owes people money and threatens them, never pays his artists...

As for Wayne's drug use, remember Turk was on the junk back then, it wouldn't have been a stretch for Wayne to get involved. Makes me wonder just how lomng Wayne has left on this earth. He's been an addict for other 20 years...

Comment

..... . . . . . .
            Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:08 AM.
            .................... ....................

Comment

Originally posted by Flame Beats View Post
              He's so used to Birdman and CMR taking care of his bills and shit. He needs to get his shit together and figure out where he's spending all his money. This is what happens when you give millions to a teenager that grows up not knowing these basic skills.

Budgeting Basics - Introduction | Investopedia
              i agree
              lol at you posting the link though bruh

Comment

I blame

Comment

no wonder weezy doesn't tour anymore

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                    no wonder weezy doesn't tour anymore
                    What? He landed in the Forbes list without a hit or paid album out. He got there with S4TW2 mixtape tour and he announced a new tour like 2 weeks ago?

Comment

He's so used to Birdman and CMR taking care of his bills and shit. He needs to get his shit together and figure out where he's spending all his money. This is what happens when you give millions to a teenager that grows up not knowing these basic skills.

Budgeting Basics - Introduction | Investopedia
                      Its not wayne its the people around him. You really think Lil Wayne pays his own bills? Like goes online or writes checks? That is laughable.

Comment

..... . . . . . .
                        Last edited by Flame Beats; 04-19-2021, 05:03 AM.
                        .................... ....................

Comment

That's exactly what I was saying. Now that he doesn't have CMR, he either needs to find someone new to manage his money or figure it out for himself.
                          He might do now

Comment

Working...
                          X