Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Feel My Face coming out foreal this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Can't Feel My Face coming out foreal this time?

https://www.lilwaynehq.com/2020/03/j...the-way-video/

yall saw the blog post, you guys think it will really drop this time?

I'm not sure but if it does drop, you guys want all new songs or some of those old classics on it too?

me personally I wouldn't be mad if they included remastered or revamped versions of After Disaster, By Myself, Rap Cemetary, Does What She Wants, Rollers and Riders, Pick & Roll.

if they made new versions of them for an official release it would be great.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Juelz & Wayne 'ICFMF' is still coming soon

The older brother and manager of Juelz Santana has confirmed that the I Can�t Feel My Face collaboration album with Lil Wayne will still be released.
    During an episode of �Love & Hip-Hop: New York�, Jermaine �Twin� James and Juelz� wife Kimbella can be seen telling Jim Jones that the joint project with Wayne is currently in the works and they have 2-3 songs they want to send to Jim to record verses on.
    You can watch Twin reveal this news in a clip after the jump below. If you recall back to the summer of 2018, Santana also confirmed that the collabo project was already completed! Do you think ICFMF will really drop at some point?

Comment

Fuck you beat me to it, delete my thread [MENTION=2]Danny M[/MENTION]

Comment

Old songs and I don�t want them re-recorded

Comment

Its too much to ask for a finished nothing nice?

Comment

I seriously want that collab album so bad. Juelz and Wayne are easily one of the best 1-2 punch

Comment

Originally posted by littleceezy View Post
              Its too much to ask for a finished nothing nice?
              is that the one with ty dolla sign??

Comment

If it ends up coming out I hope they don't try to make it sound too modern. People who want this album want that classic vibe. Bloody Mary was fairly recent was sick so I'd be excited to hear what they've been doing. I doubt any of the old leaks would make it on but if they rerecorded it'd be interesting to compare.

Have there been any other recent tracks from the two of them?

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  If it ends up coming out I hope they don't try to make it sound too modern. People who want this album want that classic vibe. Bloody Mary was fairly recent was sick so I'd be excited to hear what they've been doing. I doubt any of the old leaks would make it on but if they rerecorded it'd be interesting to compare.

just Boiling Water

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post

yeah I totally agree, we need that old school vibe that they went with before. We had Boiling Water, which was cool and fit that sound too. Bloody Mary is sick too. A new full re-recorded version of Rap Cemetary would be crazy too.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Its not 2007 anymore. Its whatever at this point

I hate them thirsty bitches
                      Cut them off like circumcision
                      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Won't sell more than 75k, best thing to do is drop it as a mixtape on DatPiff. If Boiling Water and Bloody Mary are any indicators, we're going to get a nice project

Comment

Working...
                        X