Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I Can't Feel My Face coming out foreal this time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and its stilll not coming soon zzz

Comment

Juelz ruined bloody marry by recording his part over. Throws Wayne rhyme scheme to the end of his verse off completely.

I don’t want anything re-recorded. Keep it as is even if it’s from the original set of songs
      Flows so raw, this beat is pregnant
      Flow so tight, it's yeast infected

Kill 'em all when they least expect it

Comment

Originally posted by TuneFromMoon View Post
        and its stilll not coming soon zzz
        tbf as long as juelz is in jail they can‘t record any new songs, so maybe they‘ll feel like releasing an album at some point

Comment

Lol. It's 2020.. we've been waiting since 2006 how many times through out those years did they say this was coming soon. I'll believe it when I see it.

And it'll never live up to the hype both guys are totally different artists today. If it came out in 2006 or 2007 it would be highly praised to this day. Now it'll just be forgotten in a few weeks maybe. And if it ever does come out I want them old joints idc if it sounds dated. As long as we've waited they should release the new version and then all the old songs as ICFMF 1.5 or something.
          Last edited by Weezyaveli; 03-10-2020, 05:46 PM.
          #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

it might be full of songs like 'black out in that pussy' or whatever it was called

Comment

are they planning to drop it while juelz is locked up?

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer View Post
                it might be full of songs like 'black out in that pussy' or whatever it was called
                Easily the worst song they've done together. And go figure that was during Wayne's worse time musically in 2012-13

Originally posted by lilwayne-carter View Post
                are they planning to drop it while juelz is locked up?
                They ain't planning shit lol. Just getting us all hyped up like they have for the last 14 years.
                #FreeColleGrove2

Comment

i'll take any new wayne but ya, would prefer we got the original songs that didnt leak for this, an updated version wont hit as well at all.

if its a mix of both dope

Comment

i desperately want this!!! very highly anticipating this juelz a GOAT fuck you all for downplaying this release

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                    i'll take any new wayne but ya, would prefer we got the original songs that didnt leak for this, an updated version wont hit as well at all.

if its a mix of both dope
                    bloody mary out now my dude you already know new juelz and new wayne going go stupid

#FREEVELVET

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
                      i desperately want this!!! very highly anticipating this juelz a GOAT fuck you all for downplaying this release

- - - Updated - - -

bloody mary out now my dude you already know new juelz and new wayne going go stupid
                      if its more bloody mary and less blackout ill be very happy

Comment

Originally posted by Mnjaro View Post
                        if its more bloody mary and less blackout ill be very happy
                        I mean we've barely got anything like blackout from them. Way more around bloody Mary quality tho

Comment

Originally posted by Fireman View Post

They ain't planning shit lol.
                          Lmfao
                          As a wayne fan this is so typical its hilarious at this point

I hate them thirsty bitches
                          Cut them off like circumcision
                          -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                          X