Lil Wayne will walk out Colby Covington in UFC 268 to Sky Is The Limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeezyFan View Post
    lol that shit is racist, he's belittling his culture and stereotyping him like he grew up in some poor isolated tribe. Kamaru didn't, and they don't use smoke signals, they use internet/radio/cellphones just like us bruh, have u even met and spoke to someone from Nigeria??

you don't have to mention race, for it to be a racist comment
    Conor has called Dustin Poirier a hillbilly.
    Conor has also called Daniel Cormier a ghetto hillbilly.
    Khabib mocked Ireland for speaking the language of their oppressors.
    Jeremy Stephens called Conor a leprechaun
    Chael Sonnen was notorious for mocking Brazilian fighters and their country (only when trash talking before a fight ofcourse)
    Conor called Nate Diaz a cholo gangsta from the hood.
    Isreal Adesanya (who ironically called out Colby for his "racism") mocked Paulo Costas brazilian accent multiple times.
    Michael Bisping did the same to George Saint Pierre's french accent.
    and these are just from the top of my head, i could go on but you get the idea.

They belittle and stereotype eachother all the time, its the fight game wtf you expect. Its almost a part of their job
    Funny how nobody seems to react when other fighters belittle eachothers culture and stereotype eachother.
    But when the ONLY fighter that is openly a maga supporter does the same they call him a racist
    Its almost as if there is a narrative there.

I mean if thats all it takes for somebody to be racist then sure they all are racist then.
    But when small things like these get labeled as "racism" then it really takes away the power of the word racism.
    Its like crying wolf.

I hate them thirsty bitches
    Cut them off like circumcision
    -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
      Conor has called Dustin Poirier a hillbilly.
      Conor has also called Daniel Cormier a ghetto hillbilly.
      Khabib mocked Ireland for speaking the language of their oppressors.
      Jeremy Stephens called Conor a leprechaun
      Chael Sonnen was notorious for mocking Brazilian fighters and their country (only when trash talking before a fight ofcourse)
      Conor called Nate Diaz a cholo gangsta from the hood.
      Isreal Adesanya (who ironically called out Colby for his "racism") mocked Paulo Costas brazilian accent multiple times.
      Michael Bisping did the same to George Saint Pierre's french accent.
      and these are just from the top of my head, i could go on but you get the idea.

They belittle and stereotype eachother all the time, its the fight game wtf you expect. Its almost a part of their job
      Funny how nobody seems to react when other fighters belittle eachothers culture and stereotype eachother.
      But when the ONLY fighter that is openly a maga supporter does the same they call him a racist
      Its almost as if there is a narrative there.

I mean if thats all it takes for somebody to be racist then sure they all are racist then.
      But when small things like these get labeled as "racism" then it really takes away the power of the word racism.
      Its like crying wolf.
      it's probaly hard to draw a line when you can give death threats to your competitor on live tv with no consequenses but bro there is no narrative to paint Trump supporters as racist, they do a pretty good job themselves to portray that image. and when you openly support someone that has been racist in public, people are gonna suspect that you support those same views

He showed support for a man who started his presidential campaign by saying ''I'm calling for a total and complete shutdown of muslims entering the US'', people were just waiting on him to confirm their suspicion.

and bro racism comes in different forms, some are petty like that comment, others are very serious like Trayvon Martin etc.. there are levels to it

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Working...
      X