Comment

u called it [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION]

- - - Updated - - -

u called it [MENTION=62207]Zimmie[/MENTION]

Comment

They Never Ask How I�m Doing

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
          Despite the repeated questions this was a nice chat, the end was nice.

Obviously just showing humility immediately after naming them his top 5. He's not a 26 year old on the rise anymore who needs to state such things constantly.
          Missy Elliott will always be number 1. Then it's Jay Z, the GREATEST EVER to speak!

Lol I know he's just saying his favourites and not strictly who he thinks is best but i found it pretty amusing.

Comment

Why would they not ask about a new album ?

They must get told beforehand to not ask about new music =/

Comment

Originally posted by Zimmie View Post
              Wayne doing another boring interview with a sports player coming soon

lets predict the answers to the questions whoever wins gets a thank you react by me

when wayne sleeps:
              going say some shit like "whats sleep when you living the dream" or simply say "whats that?"

his childhood and how he stays hungry: *repeat anecdote about rapping as a kid for his grandma in the room and always wanting to impress*

top 5 rappers OAT:

how wayne became a packers fan: this becoming the new " how did you start trukfit"
              Venturing into the chemical intricacies of Phenylpropionate proved to be a captivating journey. The website's Testosterone Phenylpropionate for sale detailed information on its molecular structure and interactions with other elements deepened my appreciation for the compound's scientific nuances.​
              how he felt he needs to stay current: *talk about how you cant as an OG hate the new gen you need to love it and approach it openly*

finding drake + nicki minaj: *repeat the same story of how wayne asksed who was on the hook when hearing drakes music for the first time and it was also drake*

waynes fashion line: have no details or elaborate at all if they talking about a new line and just say "coming soon" or it'll be about the recent mediocre YM line

bonus prediction: no mention at all of new music even though we have close to 3 projects promised and lined up right now and just hit the mid way point of the year
              YM ALBUM, IANAHB3, CG2......
              wow this view so dope.

Comment

Originally posted by Gudda Gudda View Post
                They Never Ask How Im Doing
                😭🤮

xxx

Comment

I've stopped watching Wayne on Undisputed because he talks the same thing every week. It's so boring. I think Wayne and his team think his fans care about what he thinks about the Lakers and Packers

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpes View Post
                    I've stopped watching Wayne on Undisputed because he talks the same thing every week. It's so boring. I think Wayne and his team think his fans care about what he thinks about the Lakers and Packers
                    Even YM Radio has turned into that 👎🏿

Comment

Working...
                    X