No announcement yet.

Tha Carter VI announced at OVO FEST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I could see how Wayne thinks C5 wasn't the correct way to end it seeing as how most of the songs were old AF and with C6 (that's gonna be so weird to type for me) he can really focus on his sound at it stands now.... Problem is I don't really like the fast flow trap sound he's been doing lately.

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
      I could see how Wayne thinks C5 wasn't the correct way to end it seeing as how most of the songs were old AF and with C6 (that's gonna be so weird to type for me) he can really focus on his sound at it stands now.... Problem is I don't really like the fast flow trap sound he's been doing lately.
      "he's been doing lately"? Lol he's been doing this sound since 2014 atleast

Comment

Originally posted by YaBoyInThe505 View Post
        Not most lol. But it was a great way to end Let It All Work Out and be done at 5. But I think it's more for sales then anything else. We would've gotten Velvet in 2020 if Funeral sold more.
        Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

Damn. I can�t believe we already got a presave link..I wonder if it�s gonna be dropping this friday?? Feel like it�s gotta be this Friday or the next.

AHHHHHH C6 on the way

Comment

Originally posted by joeycmj View Post
            Damn. I can’t believe we already got a presave link..I wonder if it’s gonna be dropping this friday?? Feel like it’s gotta be this Friday or the next.

AHHHHHH C6 on the way
            Really think it's gonna be that soon? I fell like he would have said a date rather than "I'm working on Carter 6"

Comment

I have feeling We are going expect Carter VI in September After Lil Weezyana Fest

Comment

oh boyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                  Really think it's gonna be that soon? I fell like he would have said a date rather than "I'm working on Carter 6"
                  I think it�s possible. & I have a not so crazy theory about this. I remember somewhere on this forum, I think talking about IANAHB3, someone was watching JayJones IG live and said Wayne was dropping in August.

Now based off Wayne�s IG story from last night saying �Carter 6 is on the way� with a presave link, I feel like August could happen. You have Lilweezyana fest Aug. 27th.
                  It could release the Friday before that, but I feel like Wayne would want it out before hand so he knows the right songs to play based off which are the most popular. Also says �with special unnanounced guests� on the flier for the fest, so maybe he�ll bring artists that are featured on the album that perform the best. So to plan that out, the album would need to be out at least 1-2 weeks before.

Lastly, when we finally heard we were getting C5, Wayne recorded the PSA and posted it on September 25th, then we got C5 on the 28th. Granted we knew we would get it then because there was a countdown so it�s a lil different. But I think my theory makes sense. So either this Friday, or next.

Comment

I think it’s possible. & I have a not so crazy theory about this. I remember somewhere on this forum, I think talking about IANAHB3, someone was watching JayJones IG live and said Wayne was dropping in August.

Now based off Wayne’s IG story from last night saying “Carter 6 is on the way” with a presave link, I feel like August could happen. You have Lilweezyana fest Aug. 27th.
                    It could release the Friday before that, but I feel like Wayne would want it out before hand so he knows the right songs to play based off which are the most popular. Also says “with special unnanounced guests” on the flier for the fest, so maybe he’ll bring artists that are featured on the album that perform the best. So to plan that out, the album would need to be out at least 1-2 weeks before.

Lastly, when we finally heard we were getting C5, Wayne recorded the PSA and posted it on September 25th, then we got C5 on the 28th. Granted we knew we would get it then because there was a countdown so it’s a lil different. But I think my theory makes sense. So either this Friday, or next.
                    I hope you're correct.

Comment

I think it�s possible. & I have a not so crazy theory about this. I remember somewhere on this forum, I think talking about IANAHB3, someone was watching JayJones IG live and said Wayne was dropping in August.

Now based off Wayne�s IG story from last night saying �Carter 6 is on the way� with a presave link, I feel like August could happen. You have Lilweezyana fest Aug. 27th.
                      It could release the Friday before that, but I feel like Wayne would want it out before hand so he knows the right songs to play based off which are the most popular. Also says �with special unnanounced guests� on the flier for the fest, so maybe he�ll bring artists that are featured on the album that perform the best. So to plan that out, the album would need to be out at least 1-2 weeks before.

Lastly, when we finally heard we were getting C5, Wayne recorded the PSA and posted it on September 25th, then we got C5 on the 28th. Granted we knew we would get it then because there was a countdown so it�s a lil different. But I think my theory makes sense. So either this Friday, or next.
                      I hope he does but Khaled & The Game are dropping their albums this month so idk if he going try to compete with them

Comment

Khaled would push his album for Wayne 100%. Not many people gonna care about the game more than wayne

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Carter 23 View Post
                          I hope he does but Khaled & The Game are dropping their albums this month so idk if he going try to compete with them
                          I hate when artists come out with that shit just to try and get a #1 spot in a week when no other albums drop. Compete!

Comment

Working...
                          X