Lil Wayne's temper gonna get the best of him one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil Wayne's temper gonna get the best of him one day

Remember when he had to settle out of court for punching a bouncer? Remember when he got sued by his former bodyguard for threatening to shoot him in his own home? Now he's getting sued again for punching his former assistant on a plane

Lil Wayne is being sued for allegedly punching his former assistant.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, a former personal assistant of the A Milli rapper has filed a complaint claiming he punched him during an argument on the star's private jet.

Andrew Williams claimed in the documents that he had to intervene in an argument between the rapper and the jet pilot.

"As the group made their way aboard the aircraft, an altercation occurred between the aircraft pilot and Lil Wayne," the documents read. "Acting in that capacity, Mr Andrew Williams attempted to prevent the verbal altercation from becoming physical."

Williams allegedly got in between the rapper and the pilot to prevent them from fighting. After putting his arm between them, Wayne allegedly turned to Williams to "punch him with a closed fist in the jaw".

The documents claim that Williams sustained injuries from "numerous rings and large jewellery on his (Wayne's) hands".

Williams is suing for medical expenses, loss of income, emotional and physical distress as well as wrongful termination, as he claims he was fired following the alleged incident.

Source - https://www.yahoo.com/lil-wayne-sued...094316131.html

Y'all think drugs causing this temper problem or is it something else? Is dude bipolar like Kanye?
    And how come these instances happening more frequently?

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
      Y'all think drugs causing this temper problem or is it something else? Is dude bipolar like Kanye?
      he probably always like that he rich af
      Don't get too high to look over blessings

Comment

i think its because he spoilt. look how reginae acts

Comment

we gonna be yelling #freeweezy again soon

Comment

https://www.tmz.com/2012/04/09/lil-w...-photographer/

tb to trukfit era Weezy accused of beating fan with a skateboard

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

i am sure it will get settled out of court

Comment

I�d feel a type of Wayne if I let Wayne punch me

Comment

It's odd that an intelligent person to that extent can be such a spoiled, irrational, emotional human being.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                  Cut them off like circumcision
                  -Lil Wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
                    It's odd that an intelligent person to that extent can be such a spoiled, irrational, emotional human being.
                    It isn't odd really, especially when the person is super rich and a drug addict.

Comment

Fuck Dat Assistant

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
                        It isn't odd really, especially when the person is super rich and a drug addict.
                        I was pointing out that it's strange that such a smart person can make so fucking dumb decisions.
                        Remaining a drug addict being one of them, that's not an excuse to make dumb decisions, it's just another example of one.
                        Last edited by lilweezyfan; 08-29-2022, 12:20 PM.

I hate them thirsty bitches
                        Cut them off like circumcision
                        -Lil Wayne

Comment

Working...
                        X