Lil Wayne's temper gonna get the best of him one day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lilweezyfan View Post
    I was pointing out that it's strange that such a smart person can make so fucking dumb decisions.
    Remaining a drug addict being one of them, that's not an excuse to make dumb decisions, it's just another example of one.
    He's an entitled person. Addiction is addiction, just part of his life, it isn't really a question of intelligence. Can be worse for a more intelligent person. I know people addicted to crack and heroin doing neuroscience degrees at top universities etc. lol
    Mood swings from drugs are serious, make you behave in a way you never would otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by KnockMeOut View Post
      He's an entitled person. Addiction is addiction, just part of his life, it isn't really a question of intelligence. Can be worse for a more intelligent person. I know people addicted to crack and heroin doing neuroscience degrees at top universities etc. lol
      Mood swings from drugs are serious, make you behave in a way you never would otherwise.
      Making a decision based on emotion and ignore logic = dumb decision imo.

If you know that something is bad for you and brings horrible consequences such as separating yourself from your family, effecting both your mental & physical health terribly, effecting your children in a very bad way, and you know the more you take the worse it gets.
      And you still inject it because you "feel like it" and it "feels good", that is a dumb decision in my point of view, and there is no way around it lol.

I'm not calling Wayne dumb. Im just pointing out the obvious that he makes dumb decisions.
      And if you are going to sit there and tell me the reason he makes dumb decision is because it's caused by another dumb ass decision, we are not going to get very far my friend, you are just illuminating my point.

I hate them thirsty bitches
      Cut them off like circumcision
      -Lil Wayne

Comment

Making a decision based on emotion and ignore logic = dumb decision imo.

If you know that something is bad for you and brings horrible consequences such as separating yourself from your family, effecting both your mental & physical health terribly, effecting your children in a very bad way, and you know the more you take the worse it gets.
        And you still inject it because you "feel like it" and it "feels good", that is a dumb decision in my point of view, and there is no way around it lol.

I'm not calling Wayne dumb. Im just pointing out the obvious that he makes dumb decisions.
        And if you are going to sit there and tell me the reason he makes dumb decision is because it's caused by another dumb ass decision, we are not going to get very far my friend, you are just illuminating my point.
        That's a silly way to look at addiction though, as just a "dumb decision". You're oversimplifying it. It's profoundly difficult coming off drugs like that. It's a constant struggle, even after you become sober you're still an addict.

You're also talking about an extremely privileged and entitled person.

Comment

That's a silly way to look at addiction though, as just a "dumb decision". You're oversimplifying it. It's profoundly difficult coming off drugs like that. It's a constant struggle, even after you become sober you're still an addict.

You're also talking about an extremely privileged and entitled person.
          Would you call it a smart decision

-Lil Wayne

Comment

Would you call it a smart decision
            You could say trying drugs in the first place is a dumb decision, once you're an addict it's a condition not a decision.

Comment

Yeah addiction is hard to beat, but if you have a problem, it�s your responsibility to get help through rehab, therapy, etc

Comment

You could say trying drugs in the first place is a dumb decision, once you're an addict it's a condition not a decision.
                But you can decide to do something about it.
                Accepting it is a dumb decision.

-Lil Wayne

Comment

I was pointing out that it's strange that such a smart person can make so fucking dumb decisions.
                  Remaining a drug addict being one of them, that's not an excuse to make dumb decisions, it's just another example of one.
                  It�s not easy to stop doing drugs once you start and get addicted. Wayne is spoiled and temperamental� drugs only make it worse. His love ones need to have an intervention before he becomes the next DMX or Whitney.

Comment

But you can decide to do something about it.
                    Accepting it is a dumb decision.
                    Yeah you can decide to do something about it but life often isn't that straightforward, especially when you're in that state of mind.

Comment

I want to know what that assistant has done now to make him react like this.

Comment

difference between Wayne and DMX.. Wayne is a functioning addict, if he stops the drugs he will stop functioning.

Look at Eminem when he quit drugs, he had to relearn to do everything sober. Now imagine Wayne quitting drugs in 2008, dude could have crashed for months if not years.

any functioning addict knows that this is true, quitting drugs while you're killin it at work is a dumb ass decision. Unless you hate your job and dont care about fucking it up.

even when you quit drugs you will still have urges years later, sometimes the trauma is so complex and debilitating that it's just better to reduce the drugs instead of quitting them to be able to function.

It shouldn't be this hard to understand basic human emotions, but certain people dont have them so I dont judge.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Dwise View Post
                          Y'all think drugs causing this temper problem or is it something else? Is dude bipolar like Kanye?
                          And how come these instances happening more frequently?
                          dude he's from fuckin NOLA. just how he is. some people need to be put in their place. the only reason the pussy is suing is b/c wayne is rich. this shit happens all the time, but only rich people pay out...
                          ​repetition is the father of learning

Comment

Working...
                          X