Comment

Re: On Fire on Billboard

Originally posted by JAiME ft. WEEZY
      i cant find it on billboard :[

Me neither

Comment

Originally posted by no lungs18
        right now "on fire" is currently falling on the charts...i honestly dont know why the fuck they chose that as a single??? there are at least 5 songs on the album that would be better to showcase to the public, and better for radio/mainstream.

what about KNOCKOUT!! its fucking ridiculous i swear if that was the single it would be a guaranteed top ten. the idots at cash money and universal fucking amaze me
        i agree knockout is the best song off rebirth besides drop the world. that would be a top ten hit its so good!!

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

Originally posted by lovalle
          Originally posted by no lungs18
          right now "on fire" is currently falling on the charts...i honestly dont know why the fuck they chose that as a single??? there are at least 5 songs on the album that would be better to showcase to the public, and better for radio/mainstream.

what about KNOCKOUT!! its fucking ridiculous i swear if that was the single it would be a guaranteed top ten. the idots at cash money and universal fucking amaze me
          i agree knockout is the best song off rebirth besides drop the world. that would be a top ten hit its so good!!

knock out is sexyyy

Comment

[quote=JAiME ft. WEEZY]
            Originally posted by lovalle
            Originally posted by "no lungs18":ujoiekr2

knock out is sexyyy [/quote:ujoiekr2]

they should release Knockout instead of on fire as single, then drop the world and one way trip or paradice.

''They say they want the drugs to stop but imma major setback when my album drop''

Comment

Originally posted by Cli-City
              Originally posted by JrockSter
              Originally posted by JR5
              Originally posted by Lyrical JRock":1tbl196u][quote=FDM]Lil Wayne's track "On Fire" debut at #62 on the billboard this week. What type of trajectory do you guys think will follow? Will it move up the ranks or not? In other words what will be its peak?

[url="http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100#/charts/hot-100?begin=61&order=position
              http://www.billboard.com/charts/hot-100 ... r=position[/url]
              That's a hugeee leap, it takes songs 3-4 weeks to peak at #62, when the video drops it will be at around #15 then #1

On fire will never be number one...bedrock debuted at 37 and Every girl debuted at 36 so On fire is another prom queen..and hot revolver has done the best so far off the rebirt ::kanye shrug::
              Every girl debuted at #36 and it peaked at #10, bedrock only been on billbaord for 4 weeks and it's number #20 already

On Fire is a #1 hit agree or disagree, fall back with the negatively and hating or get the fuck outta here, ur not welcome.
              stop bitching the nigga just giving his opinion...and i believe that it won't be that hot anyway....Prom Queen debut at 15.. Lil Wayne dying slowing.....and im one of his biggest fans...Imma alway support the dude but he oversaturrating..[/quote:1tbl196u]

I don't get how is he's over saturating when the last official thing he dropped by himself was No Ceilings and that was in Nov. and his last album came out in June 08, that's 2 years. Over saturating the market would mean that he puts out a album or a mixtape every 8 months, but nevermind that because you got your wish and you won't be hearing anything official from him for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by EastsideBoi89

I don't get how is he's over saturating when the last official thing he dropped by himself was No Ceilings and that was in Nov. and his last album came out in June 08, that's 2 years. Over saturating the market would mean that he puts out a album or a mixtape every 8 months, but nevermind that because you got your wish and you won't be hearing anything official from him for a long time.
                nah, over-saturating the market is being featured on so many songs.
                http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

Originally posted by ScHeEzZ
                  Originally posted by EastsideBoi89

nah, over-saturating the market is being featured on so many songs.
                  ^^ thats just smart advertisement on his part...
                  "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

to wayne it's smart advertisement.
                    to every other artist, it's over-saturation.

but that doesn't change the meaning of the word.
                    http://scroogemcdope.tumblr.com/
                    if you're on tumblr, follow my blog & i'll follow back!

Comment

To every other artist, thats them hating cause no one else wants them on their tracks...not dick ridin, just sayin lol
                      "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by FuckMyLife|IFLDying
                        Originally posted by WeezyFan90
                        Nahh he has a point, this forum makes me sick at times, Dick Riders galore, someone says something negative and people cant just say "i disagree i think it could be number one" no you get called a retard or a fag or something. Your the kind of people that would suck his lil dick if he got it out. And dont tell me to just leave because i enjoy talking about weezy and his music and i enjoy accepting all praise and critisicm people on here want to give him. And sometimes people dont even say anything that malicous sometimes someone says something like "oh wayne is not too good with auto-tune" or "Eminem killed weezy" two perfectly fair points but then people jump in and start name calling. If he recoreded himself taking a shit (although to be fair thats what alot of rebirth sounds like) some people here would say it was amazing
                        Most Of The Time Its The Critisisers That Start Name calling.
                        Then When Someone Wants To Defened Wayne Or Thier Point They Are Called A Dickrider.

100% Co-Sign

"You probably still a virgin, I'ma bust your cherry,
                        And I'mma come through in something so cherry.
                        I'm sitting on Pirelli's, pumping Makaveli,
                        Showed your girlfriend my house, she think I live in Italy."

Comment

Working...
                        X