Re: I work at Amazon and saw Rebirth

ya fuck amazon, they in trouble.

Comment

^ lmao
        Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Its even more funny how they cant even get their shit right, they send me an email saying my rebirth was going to be returned back to facility but then the next day I got my cd in the mail lol so what did i do...framed that shit with cover art and hung it high on my wall
          "First degree murder, you can get yo degree motherfu**er"

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
            GTFO
            Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

You guys hold grudges like fuckin females...You guys think you're soo cool.....Im tryin to be humble, I admitted my faults doin the stupid USTREAM BULLSHIT...get over it! I freaked out, I got contacted by USTREAM and some others about it and could not proceed or I would have leaked it, I'm not some weasel..... It's so stupid...for real...We are all adults and you guys are acting childish...I apologized....come on now....

Comment

You guys hold grudges like fuckin females...You guys think you're soo cool.....Im tryin to be humble, I admitted my faults doin the stupid USTREAM BULLSHIT...get over it! I freaked out, I got contacted by USTREAM and some others about it and could not proceed or I would have leaked it, I'm not some weasel..... It's so stupid...for real...We are all adults and you guys are acting childish...I apologized....come on now....

i have no grude towards you. i just think its funny,besides that i dont even know you to have a grude towards you. lhh
                Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

You fail

Comment

ya but u are still probably a faggot in general

Comment

Nigga I do have a grudge against you bitch, I stayed up instead of sleeping and getting my rest for my final the next day that I couldnt take because I was tired. All you wanted was your fifteen minutes of fame from a fucking cd that got leaked the next day and the person/people that leaked it didnt even want internet fame. Come on now, your moms even famours of this shit. you shouldnt even had ustreamed it, all you had to do was upload it and post a link no questions asked.
                      But hey thanks you gave this site alot of publicity. And every thread you post now gets locked.

Comment

Originally posted by Xclusive Wayne
                        ya but u are still probably a faggot in general
                        Yes, and you can join the category too.
                        I like the color contrasts

Comment

I don't care, you got cocky and you were like the only way I'm leaking it is if I get 5000+ people on this ustream..
                          That's fuckin childish too, tryin to become like an internet celeb, minus the fact that everyone hated you afterwards, so I don't think what we're doing is that immature.
                          Bitch I don't give a motherfuck, yea I'm leanin, bout to pour me up another cup. Yea I'm high, bout to roll me up another blunt

Comment

Working...
                          X