I work at Amazon and saw Rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I work at Amazon and saw Rebirth

I laugh everytime i see DJBMURDER post now. It's one of those "He's still here!??!" sort of laughs

Comment

Hate me. Kill me. Hold Grudges against me. Call me all the names associated. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
        Hate me. Kill me. Hold Grudges against me. Call me all the names associated. Please.
        Ur gay! lol

I dont see why every1 hates him this much, i mean people postin his address just cos he wudnt leak a retail cd? People just take it a bit far, why do people care anymore anyway, the leak happened

Comment

if your stupid ustream shit got blocked for it (by lil twist) and you got a notice from a Ustream Mod with a copy of their copyright infrigment policy online saying you broke it and would be getting in ALOT of trouble posting a link to a CD that hadn't been released to that date, i think ANYONE would be paranoid. I mean a member of fuckin YM tweeted about me saying some bullshit...that's not cool...Piracy does get ppl in trouble...REMEMBER NAPSTER?!?!? It was stupid to do the Ustream, I know ppl...I still did the dirty work, just on a different website, ya'll hatin for no reason...

Comment

Originally posted by DJBMURDER
            if your stupid ustream shit got blocked for it (by lil twist) and you got a notice from a Ustream Mod with a copy of their copyright infrigment policy online saying you broke it and would be getting in ALOT of trouble posting a link to a CD that hadn't been released to that date, i think ANYONE would be paranoid. I mean a member of fuckin YM tweeted about me saying some bullshit...that's not cool...Piracy does get ppl in trouble...REMEMBER NAPSTER?!?!? It was stupid to do the Ustream, I know ppl...I still did the dirty work, just on a different website, ya'll hatin for no reason...
            you def did not leak that shit...you were too drunk on fame but instead you were made to look like an asshole idiot..all that shit about getting flown to amsterdam..you guys were so stupid...you could have just posted that shit somewhere...on this forums for instance...you would still get credit. Do you hear about anybody getting sued for putting the album online??? NAH...because all the spotlight was on amazon...you should have taken your chance when you had it...EPIC FAIL.

Comment

man that blows that u got to go through security n yea thats old

Comment

sick!

Comment

too late. its out already

Comment

got my copy threw amazon

Comment

Originally posted by lilwayneno.1
                      got my copy threw amazon

omg

Comment

thats pretty sick. my gf worked at amazon and she got a free copy for me.

Comment

Originally posted by smuglife101
                          thats pretty sick. my gf worked at amazon and she got a free copy for me.
                          is the rebirth sick oh wat

Comment

Working...
                          X