Lil Wayne postpones European Shows Due to Illness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil Wayne postpones European Shows Due to Illness

I agree with tha_chronic, makes no sense to me either. I've still got my ticket for the 6th at Hammersmith and it better still be valid or I'm gonna be seriously pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephanie
      08/10/2009. Only one date :S. No e-mail from Ticket Master, no info on site as to whether this is to fill-in for the night of the 6th or 7th. No info on whether I need to refund my ticket and get a new one or if it is still valid.

Anyone know anything?

The show is at the same venue (Hammersmith) so I have no idea what's gona happen.
      Where did you hear this Stephanie?

Comment

that sucks. but really i wonder what it was
        "rap bout money and a nigga might sign ya rap bout a me and a nigga might find ya"

Comment

On the Ticketmaster site there's now 2 dates listed the 7th and 8th October, I assume our original tickets are valid, don't know for sure though.

Comment

Im still fighting with seatwave to get my money back. So doubt if I will go to the new dates. Think wayne should make a statement sayng what is happening so people know where they stand.
            Money, Money, Money is my intuition, Money over bitches. Such an easy decision

Young Mula Baby

http://newcutsblog.com/

Comment

Wayne fucked us all over These tickets better still be vaild but damn all the way in October!

Comment

I called the Hammersmith Apollo who confirm the tickets are still valid and to check with ticketmaster about which date each are valid for.

Comment

Working...
                X