IMPORTANT INFO ON WEEZYS MIGRAINES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IMPORTANT INFO ON WEEZYS MIGRAINES

Yeah, it don't really matter.. Now he's on the America's Most Wanted Tour' with young money
    Follow me... www.twitter.com/xSportsFan13x

Comment

Originally posted by trillphill
      Originally posted by Lawsmith
      oh come on, you can tell that wayne works non stop from the amount of music he puts out on a regular and the fact that he can't seem to hold down a relationship cause he is always on the road, so he fucks with people on the road with him. You ever thought that something might actually be wrong with the man, not just he is lazy and didn't want to go. come on you can call Wayne a lot of things but lazy isn't one of them. Reckless maybe for his lifestyle, but not lazy. He has been working non-stop since**** his was a kid almost.
      hot damn i'm going to fix the one bad typo you had.

anyways he does push shit out like crazy, people are expecting a lot from him because that's all they've ever known while in fact he's just human like us.

"Ask her who i am to her
      and she scream 'gawd' "

I buy that marijuana field
      Then i just Smoke it down
      Big Bad Wolf Yes
      I just blow it Down

Comment

i'm ridin high up in traffic put m to his head nigga ima blast it i step back and let the bitch have it take the 50 mill give it ta that nigga now match that.

Comment

man wezzy dont work that hard that nigga put a blunt to his mouth suck that shit in then his flow just come off top that mutherfucker can put out two cds or mix tapes in two days

Comment

What Do Yall Think He's Covering Up.......Migraines Shouldn't Be That Bad....It's Probably Tha W33d And Tha S.Y.R.UP!!!!

Comment

no one can blame wayne if he takes a few nights off once in a while - he works harder than anyone else bringing music out fo us....well hope he's alright, heknows his own limits

The World Is In My Hands, And I Keep My Hands Closed

Comment

Working...
              X