X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CIV's Sucess

Originally posted by delejayn
    Originally posted by Mr Xclusive
    they definitely wont judge it as Rebirth..

its Tha Carter 4 they will think of C3 not Rebirth

and waynes gotten so much better now then in the C3 days... so this will be (i hate this word) EPIC
    Wayne hasn't gotten better...Sry i disagree......C3 he was actually still making full sentences.....Now he just raps a bunch of punchlines...Still ill but if he rapping like that on C4 it will be an album with no depth....
    Your going to judge how he is going to rap on C4 based on how he raps on mixtapes and features? lmao. Completely different.

Comment

Re: CIV's Success

I have a feeling it wont do as good as CIII, CIII did amazing and it's pretty crazy to EXPECT to do better, so i don't want to get my hopes up

2 million in one week!! come on

Comment

If he wants to repeat CIII's success in sales he will need a huge single like lollipop

Comment

Originally posted by GarnetNGold
          If he wants to repeat CIII's success in sales he will need a huge single like lollipop
          yuuup! *Trey Songz*

Idk what Wayne has up his sleeve, imo, I think CIV will be rushed for some reason and it will be a total let down. That's just me though.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

sorry but eminem IS the BEST rapper ALIVE. wayne is 2nd to him. what people on here have to realize was that coming off the carter 2 wayne had everything going for him. and coming off of the drought 3 and how crazy all of those leak mixtapes were and the features he had there was a HUGE buzz for him and his next cd the carter 3. and once lollipop came out that made it even bigger.

in my opinion what wayne screwed up was not capitalizing off of the success of the carter 3...and by this i mean releasing rebirth instead of focusing on the carter 4. yeah SOME people might like rebirth but the majority of people and the critics hate this cd. in my opinion he has made a major step down in his rapping. when he came off the carter 3 he was at his prime and could have made some intense shit for the carter 4. but when he made this "rock" cd it really changed how he approached making songs and he reallly didnt make too many rap songs during that time. so when he came out with "no ceilings" that whole mixtape consisted of non stop punch lines. with the exception of a few i havent heard a wayne song lately with any depth what so ever instead of a million punchlines. i think c4 will do very well but not as good as c3 and its really because of rebirth. it wont sell a million first week but i would loved to be proven wrong. i know wayne can still go hard to so i know he has some shit up his sleeve

Comment

i think this album will go beyond C3. people who have heard the new song for c4 have said its crazy. the carter trilogy has gotten better and better along the way. rebirth was an experimental album which i think is an amazing album. for those who didnt think it was good, that gives you more to look forward to in c4. it'll do way better than c3, at leat 3 million in the 1st week. i cant wait for this album to come out!! as wayne said it'll be a defining moment in hip hop

"ashdgakg adwudgashdga askjdh how to love" � lil wayne

Comment

I think C4 will be huge by the time it comes out it will be a 2-3 gap from when C3 came out there will be so much hype and anticipation for it..Its gonna sell alot. 1or 2 Bomb singles before the release and he most def got 1 mil in the bag.

Comment

I think itll be a better album than C3.Idk bout the seels but it hink itll be better.I dont really think C3 was good it was an aight album too much fts. and to mainstream.Hopefully C4 sells over a million.I dont think its gon b impossible for him to sell over a mill but he has lots a good amount of fans b/c of rebirth.But we'll see no one knows wats really gon happen

Comment

Originally posted by weezyfbaby22
                    sorry but eminem IS the BEST rapper ALIVE. wayne is 2nd to him. what people on here have to realize was that coming off the carter 2 wayne had everything going for him. and coming off of the drought 3 and how crazy all of those leak mixtapes were and the features he had there was a HUGE buzz for him and his next cd the carter 3. and once lollipop came out that made it even bigger.

in my opinion what wayne screwed up was not capitalizing off of the success of the carter 3...and by this i mean releasing rebirth instead of focusing on the carter 4. yeah SOME people might like rebirth but the majority of people and the critics hate this cd. in my opinion he has made a major step down in his rapping. when he came off the carter 3 he was at his prime and could have made some intense shit for the carter 4. but when he made this "rock" cd it really changed how he approached making songs and he reallly didnt make too many rap songs during that time. so when he came out with "no ceilings" that whole mixtape consisted of non stop punch lines. with the exception of a few i havent heard a wayne song lately with any depth what so ever instead of a million punchlines. i think c4 will do very well but not as good as c3 and its really because of rebirth. it wont sell a million first week but i would loved to be proven wrong. i know wayne can still go hard to so i know he has some shit up his sleeve
                    da drought 3 as well as a good majority of waynes mixtapes are all one punch line after another..is that very hard to understand for some people? C4 will be much more than that and will outdo C3. Wayne knows what he's doing, you think he doesn't know what he needs to do to make a succesful album? lol please

Comment

CIV is not going to go over 2 milli first week.
                      I'll take a shot and and say 800k to 1.5 milli first week.

It's all about the singles and the meanings of the songs and how good they are to MOST PEOPLE.
                      The singles were good that mostly everyone liked.
                      Plus the only songs that had true meaning was Mr.Carter,Comfortable,Tie My Hands,Shoot Me Down,and DontGetIt/Misundestood.That's 5/16.If Wayne can raise that number to make it half of the album and have legendary/good features and people he usually doesn't work with on the album,CIV is definitely following in the footsteps of CIII.Plus,he needs more performances and advertisements when it's about time for it to be released so more people will know about it's release.Because until my cuz let me listen to Phone Home on his PSP,I hardly listened to Lil Wayne and I didn't what the Carter III was.lol

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

damn..
                        I can't wait for CIV and I think no one can waint any more people gonna be crazy when the first release date will be announced and the first single must be fire there is no way it won't
                        there are rumours wayne gonna spit fast and I bet he will spit like he never spit bevor so don't worry about that
                        Oooh shit, motherfucker, God Damn

Comment

Working...
                        X