Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Lil Wayne Endorse "The Drought is Over Mixtapes" ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Does Lil Wayne Endorse "The Drought is Over Mixtapes" ?

Originally posted by Young Martian
    Wayne doesn't.. but they have the exclusives some how..

Remember on Drought is Over Part 2: that song 'World of Fantasy' doesn't that verse sound familiar with 'Playing with Fire' last verse.

I think Wayne is smart enough to have planned this shit. Like making us think he don't fuck with Empire yet they have his exclusives...
    Yeah. I also noticed that some material is unmastered and yet to be finished. It's also very old. The Reincarnation is the latest tape and it has Curren$y! 30 minutes is old as well...

Comment

Apparently empire didnt keep his word once again, its been a full week and still no new song off DIO7
      Let Tha Carter Free

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.S
        Apparently empire didnt keep his word once again, its been a full week and still no new song off DIO7
        yep...waiting sucks
        THIS AIN'T NOTHING TO RELATE TO.

last.fm || twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Young Martian
          Wayne doesn't.. but they have the exclusives some how..

Remember on Drought is Over Part 2: that song 'World of Fantasy' doesn't that verse sound familiar with 'Playing with Fire' last verse.

I think Wayne is smart enough to have planned this shit. Like making us think he don't fuck with Empire yet they have his exclusives...
          Empire buys the tracks from some inside connect, that Wayne even knows, but just dosen't know he sells the songs
          Download All Of Dreezy's Music @

Comment

Working...
          X