Conspiracy Theories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conspiracy Theories

So I haven't had much time to go looking for a thread like this. But I've been wondering about it. It's safe to finally say Lil' Wayne has captured that same or a similar lime light to what 2Pac had around his prime time. So any type of conspiracy theory you know about regardin' Wayne please bring em' here.

EDIT: For people who don't understand.. conspiracy theory is a theory that explains an event as being the result of a plot by a covert group or organization; or a belief

For example..
    Lil' Wayne being shot at a young age.
    Lil' Wayne and Ghostwriters ( Mainly Gillie Da Kid & Drake )
    Lil' Wayne a Mason ? ( The most confusing one IMO )
    EDIT: The Drought 7 Conspiracy?

Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Re: Conspiracy Theories

It may not be a conspiracy theory exactly, but I always think its underrated how smart Wayne is.

He might be the smartest, business wise, rapper that has ever lived. Im only 19, but sometimes I wonder if I after I die, there will still be Wayne music released :suprised:

Like my big bro say I'm goin' in, and if the pool's full of money I'm just glad I learned to swim, Cannonball bitch I hope the divin' board's sturdy

I'm from the swamp, little mud on my Nike Air's, Stomp on yo face, Little blood on my Nike Air's

God I hope I wear this jersey forever - Derek Jeter

Comment

2Pac...there's no way you can compare the two, they are completely different. I believe though that if 'Pac was alive he would be contastly dropping mixtapes, with the way the net is nowadays and based off his work ethic. I doubt Wayne would ever be as big or bigger than Pac is, but he's on the same level. However, I would call Wayne better than biggie or pun.

Comment

This thread makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by mkvelidadon
          2Pac...there's no way you can compare the two, they are completely different. I believe though that if 'Pac was alive he would be contastly dropping mixtapes, with the way the net is nowadays and based off his work ethic. I doubt Wayne would ever be as big or bigger than Pac is, but he's on the same level. However, I would call Wayne better than biggie or pun.
          Honestly i think if pac was alive he would fell off like snoop did.

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Originally posted by JrockSter
            Honestly i think if pac was alive he would fell off like snoop did.
            Snoop didn't fall out, he's just messing around trying to find a job everywhere lol. I think he would be bigger than Dre.
            EDIT: My bad, he's already bigger than Dre.

Comment

I agree with you kinda. I use to think that way but think about their status. Wayne & Pac are very famous rappers.
              The most famous of their time & generation wouldn't you agree. Many people of that status have a string of conspiracy theories.

You see Wayne everywhere on T.V., speaking, expanding himself.. which is what Pac did. Pac was stopped.. September 13, 1996
              We are only waiting and watching when will Wayne .. ?

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonHQ
                I agree with you kinda. I use to think that way but think about their status. Wayne & Pac are very famous rappers.
                The most famous of their time & generation wouldn't you agree. Many people of that status have a string of conspiracy theories.

You see Wayne everywhere on T.V., speaking, expanding himself.. which is what Pac did. Pac was stopped.. September 13, 1996
                It was harder for rappers to do it big though the way 'Pac did. 'Pac actually went though jail and was actually affiliated with street gangs and was direct with his disses and had no problem expressing it physically. I was only 7 when 'Pac passed so I can't say if he was as big as Wayne is, but I doubt it. I hate to say it, but I think 'Pac is bigger now than he was when he was alive. However, 'Pac has more to his name than Wayne though and he was only in the rap game for no more than 5 years...half of or more in which he spend acting, speaking, jail, court or any other subject.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonHQ

It was harder for rappers to do it big though the way 'Pac did. 'Pac actually went though jail and was actually affiliated with street gangs and was direct with his disses and had no problem expressing it physically. I was only 7 when 'Pac passed so I can't say if he was as big as Wayne is, but I doubt it. I hate to say it, but I think 'Pac is bigger now than he was when he was alive. However, 'Pac has more to his name than Wayne though and he was only in the rap game for no more than 5 years...half of or more in which he spend acting, speaking, jail, court or any other subject.
                  Yes, again I partially agree. He was such a magnetic person. And I was about 4 when he passed but watching my pops and my uncle, I remember how important Pac was.. I've watched countless interviews and what makes these guys comparable is their ambition and how they truly don't give a fuck what people think.. They say what they feel. That attitude granted them their diverse success.

Comment

masons and ghostwriters go together, for it is the mason's who write shit for influential people, so that they can recruit fresh masons by using trigger words and phrases to deal with the recruitment. a body can remember anything in the universe if the right triggers are pulled.

Comment

Pac was killed becuz het let out too much info about the hard fucking reality.
                      Kinda like what wayne does with fuck today. i dont think wayne will be killed by the Elite.
                      Unless he talks to much

Comment

Life is based on facts, not on theories.
                        GOOD

Comment

Working...
                        X