• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conspiracy Theories

Originally posted by The Siege
    Originally posted by DubFresh
    This thread makes no sense
    i agree! haha
    So why the hell do you waste your time commenting.
    Maybe you should learn what a C.T. is before your dumbass make retarded comments.
    Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Originally posted by HomeMaker
      Originally posted by bliss47
      One of the highest ranking Free Masons in the world has stated that there are no celebrities in the group, only some of the richest people in the world
      it's in his interest to lie...not for bliss to lie, but this so called "hi ranking free mason"

trust me, the masons who are at the top of the pyramid are unknown identities.
      LOL no, it really isn't, masons aren't a secret group of people any more, anyone can join LOL

Comment

One of the highest ranking Free Masons in the world has stated that there are no celebrities in the group, only some of the richest people in the world
        it's in his interest to lie...not for bliss to lie, but this so called "hi ranking free mason"

LOL no, it really isn't, masons aren't a secret group of people any more, anyone can join LOL

I thought it was.. at least the 33 degrees members like George Bush.

Comment

Originally posted by ReasonHQ

I thought it was.. at least the 33 degrees members like George Bush.
          Nah it's not any more, it was a few years ago but not now LOL

Comment

For example..
            Lil' Wayne being shot at a young age.
            Lil' Wayne and Ghostwriters ( Mainly Gillie Da Kid & Drake )
            Lil' Wayne a Mason ? ( The most confusing one IMO )
            Huge problem with this ?

Lil Wayne wasn't SHOT. Stop makin' Lil' Wayne out to be a thug. He is not, or have EVER BEEN A THUG. Lil' Wayne shot HIMSELF. Noone came up and shot Wayne. Lil' Wayne's ghostwriters is another thing.

I hate it when people say Lil' Wayne is amongst the greats because of the situations he's in. Am I the onlyone who notices how Lil' Wayne tries so hard to be like the greats? He does everything the greats did so he can be amongst them. Sleep in studios, tryin' to be the hardest workin' man in hip-hop (which has been proven that Tupac was one of the hardest workin' men in hip-hop) No longer writing, dreads, the tattoos, the all of a sudden vulgarity in his music. Seriously, the man is not one of the best, and I never will place him there because he tries way to hard to be there when it's somethin' that should be earned. It's almost like trying to get into the hall of fame. You don't just say your in the hall of fame, you have to be nominated there. Wayne does so much shit to attract attention. Like he said some females shot up his bus when they was on there interstate. I mean really? Lil' Wayne is way to fake to be considered the greatest. Lil' Wayne hasn't been strugglin' all his life, he probably did sell drugs but the man got famous when he was 14 fuckin' years old. wtf kind of struggle you havin' ? What struggle have YOU been through? Even after lookin' at his self-documentary on fuse or whatever, I got exactly what I was lookin' for. Lil' Wayne never struggled a damn day in his life. He's had money before he even finished made to high school, even though he dropped out before then.

Tupac actually lived the hard life, stayin' out all night with the drug dealers. Bein' dirt poor, wearin the same clothes over, etc. livin' the actual THUG LIFE. Lil' Wayne just wants to say he lived that life and not actually go through it. He's a fuckin' poser and everyone eats it up. Don't get me wrong I love lil' wayne's music, that's because I like good music. But is he real enough to be considered the greats? No.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

^^^ Tha Kid B

Quick question didn't 'Pac go to drama school in NY or somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by harvey
                ^^^ Tha Kid B

Off Topic.. but he went to an Art School in Baltimore.
                Where he also met Jada Pinkett.

Comment

Originally posted by harvey
                  ^^^ Tha Kid B

He got there from bein' smart. He didn't pay to go there.... huge difference.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaKidB
                    For example..
                    Lil' Wayne being shot at a young age.
                    Lil' Wayne and Ghostwriters ( Mainly Gillie Da Kid & Drake )
                    Lil' Wayne a Mason ? ( The most confusing one IMO )
                    Huge problem with this ?

Lil Wayne wasn't SHOT. Stop makin' Lil' Wayne out to be a thug. He is not, or have EVER BEEN A THUG. Lil' Wayne shot HIMSELF. Noone came up and shot Wayne. Lil' Wayne's ghostwriters is another thing.

I hate it when people say Lil' Wayne is amongst the greats because of the situations he's in. Am I the onlyone who notices how Lil' Wayne tries so hard to be like the greats? He does everything the greats did so he can be amongst them. Sleep in studios, tryin' to be the hardest workin' man in hip-hop (which has been proven that Tupac was one of the hardest workin' men in hip-hop) No longer writing, dreads, the tattoos, the all of a sudden vulgarity in his music. Seriously, the man is not one of the best, and I never will place him there because he tries way to hard to be there when it's somethin' that should be earned. It's almost like trying to get into the hall of fame. You don't just say your in the hall of fame, you have to be nominated there. Wayne does so much shit to attract attention. Like he said some females shot up his bus when they was on there interstate. I mean really? Lil' Wayne is way to fake to be considered the greatest. Lil' Wayne hasn't been strugglin' all his life, he probably did sell drugs but the man got famous when he was 14 fuckin' years old. wtf kind of struggle you havin' ? What struggle have YOU been through? Even after lookin' at his self-documentary on fuse or whatever, I got exactly what I was lookin' for. Lil' Wayne never struggled a damn day in his life. He's had money before he even finished made to high school, even though he dropped out before then.

Tupac actually lived the hard life, stayin' out all night with the drug dealers. Bein' dirt poor, wearin the same clothes over, etc. livin' the actual THUG LIFE. Lil' Wayne just wants to say he lived that life and not actually go through it. He's a fuckin' poser and everyone eats it up. Don't get me wrong I love lil' wayne's music, that's because I like good music. But is he real enough to be considered the greats? No.

First of all no one ever said that Wayne was a thug. I don't care about shit like that. I care about the music.
                    Second Lil' Wayne shot himself... No one ran up on him.
                    Third 2Pac wasn't a 'thug' either. Not only that but he was a lil sensitive. I'm a huge fan of both so get your facts straight before dissing the info.

Comment

wasn't tupac on the disney singing squad for a second when he was younger? Disney Thug Life to the fullest

Comment

Nice stuff on thakidb's part, the fucking title is a joke, you're acting like wayne is trying to take the world over or kill everyone. It's a person, not the government we're talking about

Also, do you know the actual definition of "theory"?
                        I like the color contrasts

Comment

From "leather so soft"

wayne could be a mason...check it out...

3:30 into song he says "STUNNA"...notice the 33 relating to the highest known masonic degree...stunna at 03:30...stunna is anagram off backwards alphabet code(BAC) for "MASUN G"...G left over because that is the letter symbol of the masons

"until that day, i be a motherfuckin' stunna, nigga"

"I BE A MOTHERFUCKIN' STUNNA, NIGGA"....initials are "IBAMSN"

IBAMSN...unscramble off BAC to "MAYSIN"...or unscramble off BAC to "B MASIN"

so i think he is trying to say/"lightly encode" something here.

Comment

Working...
                          X