• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Originally posted by Fa-Q
    Eminem > Lil Wayne
    80 Million > 10 Million
    WTF you say eminem is better than lil wayne only because the sales, i dont care about sales, 2pac sale 80 milli too, mainly because he was sucessful early, where everybuy the cd�s and not download, if carter 3 was so sucessfull in the 90�s :suprised: :suprised: thatwould be like 30 milli albums sold

Comment

[quote=lil wayne go hard]
      Originally posted by "Fa-Q":3tr8kjyu
      Eminem > Lil Wayne
      80 Million > 10 Million
      WTF you say eminem is better than lil wayne only because the sales, i dont care about sales, 2pac sale 80 milli too, mainly because he was sucessful early, where everybuy the cd�s and not download, if carter 3 was so sucessfull in the 90�s :suprised: :suprised: thatwould be like 30 milli albums sold[/quote:3tr8kjyu]

No he wouldn't of. Those sale are international sales. Tupac reached out to everyone. Lil' Wayne doesn't. Stop trying to make Wayne seem like he appeals to everyone because he doesn't.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

[quote=ThaKidB]
        Originally posted by lil wayne go hard
        Originally posted by "Fa-Q":2kjaxe3q
        Eminem > Lil Wayne
        80 Million > 10 Million
        WTF you say eminem is better than lil wayne only because the sales, i dont care about sales, 2pac sale 80 milli too, mainly because he was sucessful early, where everybuy the cd�s and not download, if carter 3 was so sucessfull in the 90�s :suprised: :suprised: thatwould be like 30 milli albums sold
        No he wouldn't of. Those sale are international sales. Tupac reached out to everyone. Lil' Wayne doesn't. Stop trying to make Wayne seem like he appeals to everyone because he doesn't.[/quote:2kjaxe3q]

He actually does. Go to a concert and look at the audience. Melting-pots.
        Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Eminem > Lil Wayne
          80 Million > 10 Million
          Last time i checked wayne has sold over 20 million records wordwide.

Wayne>Eminem

Y.O.L.O

Comment

Tupac > Wayne
            a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic
            And loses his soul in the process
            obsessed with nonsense with a caricature that has no content
            My style is masterful, multi-lateral
            I could battle a fool and be naturally cruel
            Words of scourn are a disasterous tool
            from an existentialists view, Im a better rapper then you
            Grab the mic and rip your physical fabric in 2

Comment

[quote=InKredible.][quote=ThaKidB]
              Originally posted by "lil wayne go hard":1fdf8tuw
              Originally posted by "Fa-Q":1fdf8tuw
              Eminem > Lil Wayne
              80 Million > 10 Million
              No he wouldn't of. Those sale are international sales. Tupac reached out to everyone. Lil' Wayne doesn't. Stop trying to make Wayne seem like he appeals to everyone because he doesn't.[/quote:1fdf8tuw]

He actually does. Go to a concert and look at the audience. Melting-pots.[/quote:1fdf8tuw]

Concerts don't mean anything.That's not counting the people that doesn't go the concerts.Wayne does not appeal to mostly everyone.

Wayne = Eminem
              Tupac > Wayne & Eminem

FACT

" F R E E . W E E Z Y . "

Comment

Originally posted by JrockHQ
                Eminem > Lil Wayne
                80 Million > 10 Million

Wayne>Eminem

eminem>wayne
                even if it is 20 80 is still more

Comment

Originally posted by YoungFire420
                  Em > Wayne > Tupac
                  You Dumb.

Comment

Pac was in the past .and he was the best . in the past . there were bad times and he rapped about that times and people were finding themselves in those lyrics .the songz were mostly sad . and there were fewer artists also.

now there r a shit load of rappers . everyone got a chance with this internet and youtube and everything . theres a large variety to choose from . and now the songz must blast the speakers . must be fun , full of energy . and thats what lil wayne is doing . but its not only about music . its also about the persons attitude , swag , flow , style . andd everyone knows lil wayne can wear a truckerhat a robe and some pink slippers and still look fly as fuck . no homo . and hes got that spark . that makes poeple like him . hes very interesting and smart.

half of those with pac and big dont really bealive what they say and they dont really know what they talk about . they just repeat stuff to be cool and hate on someone good so people would think ooh he is like chuck norris. the lonely cowboy

and those who said pac is the greatest rapper ever r stupid and selfish as fuck because there r different times, different things to rap about and basically different styles .

so FOR ME . Lil Wayne is better than Tupac because i live trough this songs . and i didnt live trough pacs songs . cuz i wasnt alive lol
                    They say it�s better to give . . well I don�t give a fuck !

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Shoot`em.Down
                      Pac was in the past .and he was the best . in the past . there were bad times and he rapped about that times and people were finding themselves in those lyrics .the songz were mostly sad . and there were fewer artists also.

now there r a shit load of rappers . everyone got a chance with this internet and youtube and everything . theres a large variety to choose from . and now the songz must blast the speakers . must be fun , full of energy . and thats what lil wayne is doing . but its not only about music . its also about the persons attitude , swag , flow , style . andd everyone knows lil wayne can wear a truckerhat a robe and some pink slippers and still look fly as fuck . no homo . and hes got that spark . that makes poeple like him . hes very interesting and smart.

half of those with pac and big dont really bealive what they say and they dont really know what they talk about . they just repeat stuff to be cool and hate on someone good so people would think ooh he is like chuck norris. the lonely cowboy

and those who said pac is the greatest rapper ever r stupid and selfish as fuck because there r different times, different things to rap about and basically different styles .

so FOR ME . Lil Wayne is better than Tupac because i live trough this songs . and i didnt live trough pacs songs . cuz i wasnt alive lol

you weren't alive when pac was alive? how old are you? 12?

Comment

[quote=EC_Franknstein]
                        Originally posted by JrockHQ
                        Originally posted by "Fa-Q":1fpy9xrv
                        Eminem > Lil Wayne
                        80 Million > 10 Million

Wayne>Eminem

eminem>wayne
                        even if it is 20 80 is still more [/quote:1fpy9xrv]

Okay..
                        so records sales define if your the best rapper alive or not? if that's the case nelly is up there along with vanilla ice

Y.O.L.O

Comment

2Pac was killed in his prime. So we will never know his true potential.
                          Em left when he hit the top.
                          Wayne.. we are still witnessing.
                          Free 30 Minutes to New Orleans

Comment

Working...
                          X