X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Originally posted by blownoffkush
    Originally posted by Mr.Shoot`em.Down
    Pac was in the past .and he was the best . in the past . there were bad times and he rapped about that times and people were finding themselves in those lyrics .the songz were mostly sad . and there were fewer artists also.

now there r a shit load of rappers . everyone got a chance with this internet and youtube and everything . theres a large variety to choose from . and now the songz must blast the speakers . must be fun , full of energy . and thats what lil wayne is doing . but its not only about music . its also about the persons attitude , swag , flow , style . andd everyone knows lil wayne can wear a truckerhat a robe and some pink slippers and still look fly as fuck . no homo . and hes got that spark . that makes poeple like him . hes very interesting and smart.

half of those with pac and big dont really bealive what they say and they dont really know what they talk about . they just repeat stuff to be cool and hate on someone good so people would think ooh he is like chuck norris. the lonely cowboy

and those who said pac is the greatest rapper ever r stupid and selfish as fuck because there r different times, different things to rap about and basically different styles .

so FOR ME . Lil Wayne is better than Tupac because i live trough this songs . and i didnt live trough pacs songs . cuz i wasnt alive lol

you weren't alive when pac was alive? how old are you? 12?

lol i wasnt thinking straight i meant to say i wasnt listening to his music i was to little and not beeing from usa i didnt have acces to his stuff . first song i heard from him it was california love i had on a cassette in 97 98 . first cassette i had with rap music from usa lol . some hits from snoop dr dre xzibit dmx
    They say it�s better to give . . well I don�t give a fuck !

Comment

i agree 100%.
      For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

[quote="Gspot"]Lil Wayne is creative ill give him that.
        But...all he does is drop metaphors...
        Listen to wayne, every bar he drops one word the same.
        I get he is very unique creative talented and he does have his raps.
        Nobody since wayne has worked as hard as pac witch is amazing.
        Lyrically talented tho
        Pac over Wayne anyday.
        Any rapper can come up with a shitload of metaphors and a few raps about i got more bitches hoes and cars.
        But it takes someone so good at his music..to pop out a track like dear mama.
        Wayne can do it..but dont tell me he wont be talking about his swagger or cars or shit like that if he was to make a dear mama track.
        Pac kept it all raw and real when he made such a track...

Better Lyricist Pac.

Who has been more creative and made more songs that actually were hell of good.
        Lil Wayne, but that's because of his creative metaphors.

A better man 2pac of course.
        Poet.Rapper,Preacher cmon the black jesus for crying out loud.

Lil Wyane
        Rapper, Hell of a preacher as well..
        haha whats in my cup now that was a classic interview.

There both golden in there own way.
        Does it really matter?I can tell you one thing forsure. if pac was around.
        Half these cats wouldnt be here.
        and i think wayne and pac would be droppin a few tracks 2gether here and there.

LYRICALLY THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME HONESTLY HONESTLY THO.
        Eminem.
        Cmon...

"
        Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
        Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
        When they know they're your heart
        And you know you were their armour
        And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
        But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
        And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?"

Not even his best. But look how poetic he gets in his raps.
        How a white boi can take the black jesus place when hes gone.
        pac gave him the thrown.[/quoteEminem??? HA!! All he talks about is Rape ass holes and a dick. Everytime i listen to him he either says the word dick, asshole or how he raped his daughter or mom. Im sorry, i hate 2 be a hater but its true
        For All The People On LWHQ That Hate Me, I Dont Fault You, Cuz i Really Dont Care, I'm Not Here For Ya'll. So if Your Not Gunna Try To, Then Whatever You Say Or Think About Me Is Totally Casper The Friendly Ghost, Meaning It's Not Real To Me, It Never Happened.

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG-MULAH-ENT_504
          Originally posted by Gspot
          Lil Wayne is creative ill give him that.
          But...all he does is drop metaphors...
          Listen to wayne, every bar he drops one word the same.
          I get he is very unique creative talented and he does have his raps.
          Nobody since wayne has worked as hard as pac witch is amazing.
          Lyrically talented tho
          Pac over Wayne anyday.
          Any rapper can come up with a shitload of metaphors and a few raps about i got more bitches hoes and cars.
          But it takes someone so good at his music..to pop out a track like dear mama.
          Wayne can do it..but dont tell me he wont be talking about his swagger or cars or shit like that if he was to make a dear mama track.
          Pac kept it all raw and real when he made such a track...

Better Lyricist Pac.

Who has been more creative and made more songs that actually were hell of good.
          Lil Wayne, but that's because of his creative metaphors.

A better man 2pac of course.
          Poet.Rapper,Preacher cmon the black jesus for crying out loud.

Lil Wyane
          Rapper, Hell of a preacher as well..
          haha whats in my cup now that was a classic interview.

There both golden in there own way.
          Does it really matter?I can tell you one thing forsure. if pac was around.
          Half these cats wouldnt be here.
          and i think wayne and pac would be droppin a few tracks 2gether here and there.

LYRICALLY THE BEST RAPPER OF ALL TIME HONESTLY HONESTLY THO.
          Eminem.
          Cmon...

"
          Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
          Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
          When they know they're your heart
          And you know you were their armour
          And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm 'her
          But what happens when karma, turns right around and bites you?
          And everything you stand for, turns on you, despite you?"

Not even his best. But look how poetic he gets in his raps.
          How a white boi can take the black jesus place when hes gone.
          pac gave him the thrown.[/quoteEminem??? HA!! All he talks about is Rape ass holes and a dick. Everytime i listen to him he either says the word dick, asshole or how he raped his daughter or mom. Im sorry, i hate 2 be a hater but its true
          I said lyrically.

Topic tho.
          Pac
          Wayne
          Em.
          But lyrically.
          putting words together the way he does.
          is em.

Comment

There is no great rapper. Everybody has different views.
            Also, it's more than raps in an album or mix-tape. There's features, beats and ghostwriting involved.

Comment

[quote=JrockHQ]
              Originally posted by EC_Franknstein
              Originally posted by JrockHQ
              Originally posted by "Fa-Q":1zqf0lw9
              Eminem > Lil Wayne
              80 Million > 10 Million
              Last time i checked wayne has sold over 20 million records wordwide.

Wayne>Eminem

eminem>wayne
              even if it is 20 80 is still more
              Okay..
              so records sales define if your the best rapper alive or not? if that's the case nelly is up there along with vanilla ice
              [/quote:1zqf0lw9]
              you sed it was 20 milli idiot i just sed 20 is smaller than 80 and SMH wayne isnt as gd as pac or eminem not now maybe in the future, why : how classic albums has he released

Comment

Weezy is better. Pac is overrated. Thank you...
                Thank you YMCMB for giving something to listen to in this junk we call music industry!

Comment

Originally posted by pdeezy
                  I have mad respect for tupac, but I think the only reason people think he is the greatest and forever will be is because he came first. I lil' wayne came before tupac an biggie, the situation would be the exact. Both rappers are sick but tupac came first so people will always think he has the edge an hip hop will never be the same. But to me Wayne style/rap is the best ever. I know many will disagree with me, but lest her ya'll opinions.
                  just my opinion but tupac sucks waynes dick..tupac wasnt even as good as gucci mane sorry...better yet juiceman.lol
                  You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Originally posted by smokeriser
                    just my opinion but tupac sucks waynes dick..tupac wasnt even as good as gucci mane sorry...better yet juiceman.lol
                    and let me guess, your about thirteen, fourteen right? Your mommy and daddy were making love to Tupac.

Comment

Originally posted by twiggz561
                      and let me guess, your about thirteen, fourteen right? Your mommy and daddy were making love to Tupac.
                      LOL

Comment

nah i just dont give cred to rappers just cuz they dead pac was a sucka..wakk "i get around" lame assssss and im 25 cuzz...get off a dead niggas dick
                        You Aint Ever Seen A Nigga This Focused And I Did It All In A Pair Of Air Forces

Comment

Honestly, yeah Pac was great IN HIS TIME. Think about it, he's been dead for over 13 years now. Let him be. Pac and Wayne have different styles, rhymes, etc. You can't really compare them. If Pac were still living, personally, he would have fell off like the rest. But yeah, Wayne to the fullest.
                          Lol that's bias. Because if Lil' Wayne died 13 years later you'd want him to be the best. It doesn't matter how long ago it was.

But, I guess things change with times. Like older heads say that Rakim was the best, my generation says pac and now the newer heads say its Lil' Wayne. Things change with time.

AND PLEASE dont EVER say pac was a "sucka." Pac is way more realer than Lil' Wayne. A person who's had the fame and money before his fuckin' balls dropped. Lil' Wayne is just a commercial version of Pac. He's an entertainer, that's all; atleast in my eyes. The guy has had money since before he reached high school. there's no way he was poppin' guns and shit like that livin' in mansions and 200k cars, and million dollar watches. Please, miss me with that bs sayin' Pac wasn't real and then put lil' wayne as the best. Kill yaself son.

Doin' what the fuck I want, Hate me all the fuck you want. Real niggas fuck wit' me and I don't give a fuck who don't.

Comment

Working...
                          X