Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

This threads off topic but damn nethurr! You don't know shit bruh. I do agree with the no GOAT thing though, hip hops too young.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
      But Im just saying that considering him GOAT is still wrong. And I hate to repeat myself, but there is no such thing as GOAT. And I can't say about other countries that much, but in here atleast the following: Jay Z, Eminem and 50cent are the biggest rappers from the USA. If we have their comercials on our TV in Finland, they must be pretty renown rappers with a huge impact. Im not trying to compare the impacts but yeah, they are known worldwide by other than just Hip Hop fans. I think ur mom knows who 50 cent and Jay-Z are..
      In your country most people were listening to Hip-Hop because of Eminem.They discovered Hip-Hop because of the white boy.50 cent is overrated as f*ck but Em helped him to be famous and successful. In Italy many people don't even know who is 2pac,Weezy or Jigga(Beyonce is easily more famous).But everybody knows Eminem. As I said Kanye is nowhere near to Eminem.Hell he isn't even greater than his mentor Jay-Z.Rofl@ if anyone above consider Kanye a GOAT candidate.First of all he can't rap.He isn't skilled.He is good as a producer. Michael Jackson is perhaps the Greatest artist in music history so yeah nobody is close to him.Michael Jackson is bigger than Elvis and Frank Sinatra.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
        This threads off topic but damn nethurr! You don't know shit bruh. I do agree with the no GOAT thing though, hip hops too young.
        Lol what shit don't I know now... Just thought to ask why ur telling me that You disagree with eminem not being as big as Michael Jackson?

And I thought I made to you too michalejordan23that it was a pun on Kanyes VMA incident..

+in Finland people were all about the first major hiphop thing in Finland, Finteligens. I don't know if Eminem inspired them or not though, its plausable.

wouldn't know about Italy or other countries, don't follow their charts at all. I think your just actually making that shit up instead of checking some graphs etc yourself. Id think that Italy knows who Jigga is :E And ofc 50cent is riding on Eminems fame for infinity... Thats why he was such a good example

Comment

Working...
        X