X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Lil' Wayne > Tupac

Originally posted by Nastykid View Post
    Lol.. Wayne can't freestyle no more.
    he can , he was just sippin syrup in TimWestwood. and to all the people saying he cant freestyle anymore

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
    Eminem is the Greatest rapper ever.Love him or hate him.Because he had and he will always have the Greatest impact worldwide in hip-hop history.Hip-Hop is huge worldwide because of Eminem.
    Rakim.RUN-DMC,2pac,Biggie had impact in US but Eminem WORDLWIDE.
    Also he has all the respect of Legendary rappers and other rappers.

"Em is nasty man, I tell people to this day...if Em was black...he’d be the next Muhammad Ali.” - Rakim

"I think that's one of the most exciting things hip hop can look forward to. He contributes so much lyrically and musically, he's amazing,"-Nas on Eminem's album release

"If he keeps doing what he does now, he will be bigger than Michael Jackson", "some of the hardest nikkas I know think this little white boy is great", "in my whole career i never found anything on demo tapes, till I heard him. I said-find him now" - Dr Dre

"Nobody's gonna be bigger than Eminem.Eminem’s the #1 rapper of all time.”"-Kanye West

"Come on out. I'm not calling you out to diss me because I can't f*ck with you. But come do a song. Please...with three e's."-Li'l Wayne on Eminem

"He (Em) fucked him (Jay-Z) awfully on that record. Completely. Like DAMN!I don't want Eminem on my album. I'm cool"-'Renegade' made Snoop Dogg not want to do a song with Em because worried he'd get killed too

"I Can’t F*ck with Eminem But I Got Everybody Else Covered"-Lupe Fiasco

"You dont fuck with the white boy, jay knows, everybody knows "- The game

"Eminem is the Greatest Rapper Ever"-Akon

"Toronto I want you to make some motherfucking noise for the Greatest of all time,Eminem"-Drake

“Air Jordan. Tiger Woods. You know how a person is made for something? Eminem is made for hip-hop. The best rapper is a white man.”-50 cent

Eminem is miles away from any other rapper ever.And let's say in US is debatable.Outside and all over the world it's not even a debate.Eminem has by far the biggest impact ever and by far the most fans.But Hip-Hop is huge because of him.
    whats this eminem fanboy doin here? gtfo and listen to eminem rapping about his hard life and how much he hates his mom.
    Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by EcstaticPickles View Post

whats this eminem fanboy doin here? gtfo and listen to eminem rapping about his hard life and how much he hates his mom.
      Say what??Take your f****** a** and GTFOH.
      Listen idiot.My favorite rapper is Rakim.
      But Eminem is the Greatest ever.Because of his impact in the game 1999-2003.If you don't understand this and why I consider him the GOAT go and kill yourself.Ok??

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJordan23 View Post
        Say what??Take your f****** a** and GTFOH.
        Listen idiot.My favorite rapper is Rakim.
        But Eminem is the Greatest ever.Because of his impact in the game 1999-2003.If you don't understand this and why I consider him the GOAT go and kill yourself.Ok??
        Eminem isn't GOAT

The only rapper that has touched OF ALL TIME is Kanye, but not with being the greatest rapper.

There are also other rappers who have reached unbelieveable succes for some time. People who have flooded the streets with their music..

Also fuck Dr.Dre for saying that M&M would be bigger than Michael Jackson. Just because his white, doesn't make him in anyway compareable with Michael, fuck that shit.

Comment

Lol both of you stop crying and read this:

Eminem vs. Weezy: Who's the King of these rude, ludicrous, lucrative lyrics? | Rap Genius Blog

Comment

this thread makes me sad and idk why...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoon View Post
              this thread makes me sad and idk why...

because it's comparing Wayne to an all time great and someone you could argue is the GOAT....

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                Eminem isn't GOAT

The only rapper that has touched OF ALL TIME is Kanye, but not with being the greatest rapper.

There are also other rappers who have reached unbelieveable succes for some time. People who have flooded the streets with their music..

Also fuck Dr.Dre for saying that M&M would be bigger than Michael Jackson. Just because his white, doesn't make him in anyway compareable with Michael, fuck that shit.
                When we speak about USA then yes.But in countries like Italy,Portugal,Spain,Brazil even England nobody and I mean nobody can/could touch Em's impact at his prime 99-03.It's not even a debate.

I agree that MJ is untouchable.But you can say that Eminem is the Greatest artist in music the last 10-12 years.

And Kanye is nowhere near to Eminem.Not even close.If you believe this bull**** then you know nothing about Em's prime.

Only Rakim,Run Dmc and perhaps Nas are threats to Eminem as the GOAT.And again outside of US their impact isn't even close to Em's.
                Last edited by MichaelJordan23; 05-31-2011, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nethurrr View Post
                  Eminem isn't GOAT

Man you don't know shit...

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                    I approve of this message

Comment

Lil Wayne is Nas's current influence.

Comment

Originally posted by marcusgettin View Post
                        Oh OF ALL TIME, was a reference to the incident Kanye had before. If you are trying to tell me that Unbelieveable succes hasn't be achieved by other rappers in USA. And if you think Em can be somewhere near MJ... I think you don't know shit. U just came in here and ruined a good talk between me and MichaelJordan23. You should gtfo with your comments that have no base at all.

When we speak about USA then yes.But in countries like Italy,Portugal,Spain,Brazil even England nobody and I mean nobody can/could touch Em's impact at his prime 99-03.It's not even a debate.

I agree that MJ is untouchable.But you can say that Eminem is the Greatest artist in music the last 10-12 years.

And Kanye is nowhere near to Eminem.Not even close.If you believe this bull**** then you know nothing about Em's prime.

Only Rakim,Run Dmc and perhaps Nas are threats to Eminem as the GOAT.And again outside of US their impact isn't even close to Em's.
                        Yeah Eminem is impact globally is probably the biggest, but what Im telling you is that each countrys/areas have their own rappers who they respect and love the most. Im not arguing Eminems success at all, that would be retarted.

But Im just saying that considering him GOAT is still wrong. And I hate to repeat myself, but there is no such thing as GOAT. And I can't say about other countries that much, but in here atleast the following: Jay Z, Eminem and 50cent are the biggest rappers from the USA. If we have their comercials on our TV in Finland, they must be pretty renown rappers with a huge impact. Im not trying to compare the impacts but yeah, they are known worldwide by other than just Hip Hop fans. I think ur mom knows who 50 cent and Jay-Z are..

Comment

All Eyez On Me - Tha Carter III, in my mind the 2 best HipHop albums ever. better than Illmatic, better than The Chronic..
                          The two best rappers ever.
                          cant chose.

Comment

Working...
                          X