Justin Bieber Wants Lil Wayne for Future Collaboration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Justin Bieber Wants Lil Wayne for Future Collaboration

i tell you what, Tupac would've never pulled a bitch move like that.
    thats what he said!

Comment

IDK what to say.....

...Guess ill just wait and see I don't like this lil kid though annoying to me

Twitter.com/ThisIsMVP

Comment

Hell no... Can't see wayne being able to keep clean for a Disney like song with this ass

Comment

lmao who is defending Justin ?

seriously that should go in the Epic Fail thread (whoever posted it)

Comment

Originally posted by FuckMyLife|IFLDying
            Personally I Find Bieber Fucking Annoying.
            But Wayne can do what he wants.
            Same here. The kid sounds/ looks like a 12 year old kid.

Comment

Dang you guys is a bunch of haters. I'm 19 and i know plenty of girls my age who love Justin so stop with the hating comments about he can only get young girls. He is super cute but that doesn't have anything to do with music.

Comment

Originally posted by brittbritt
                Dang you guys is a bunch of haters. I'm 19 and i know plenty of girls my age who love Justin so stop with the hating comments about he can only get young girls. He is super cute but that doesn't have anything to do with music.
                but he sucks at music lol. wtf is gonna happen to the kid when his voice finally changes?

Comment

It would definetly be a hit an probly get a lotta spins.. an would make waynes fan base bigger... if thats even possible haha
                  DTA!!!
                  check out datnewkhalifa.com

Comment

Originally posted by vmn08
                    Originally posted by brittbritt
                    but he sucks at music lol. wtf is gonna happen to the kid when his voice finally changes?
                    Its called vocal coach. People said the same thing about Sammie voice now he can blow, Chris Brown voice was kind of like Justin voice to. But my point was people on here only saying Wayne shouldn't do a song with him because hes a ***** which lets me know of the top they hating because what does that have to do with his music?

Comment

He better not do it Bieber is annoying. He's not here to stay he'll be old new just as quickly as he blew up.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb
                        Originally posted by gigaman23
                        That would be a real bitch move from wayne

what is this lilttle 16 year old mum tit sucking pussy thinking?

he can du collabs with everybody?

ludacris , wayne , god?
                        sounds like someone is mad cuz 1. someone so much younger than him is so much more succesful 2. justin gets to meet wayne and you don't and 3. justin can get any girl he wants and you can't
                        hmmm...stop hating on people that are more succesful than you and stop bein a little bitch and try doing something to make yourself succesful. pussy.
                        Yeah you�re right.
                        Mann FUCK YOU

Comment

Personally I Hate Justin Bieber But For Him To Work With Lil' Wayne Would Be A Boost In So Many Ways

Comment

Working...
                          X