Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Justin Bieber Wants Lil Wayne for Future Collaboration

Originally posted by brittbritt
    Dang you guys is a bunch of haters. I'm 19 and i know plenty of girls my age who love Justin so stop with the hating comments about he can only get young girls. He is super cute but that doesn't have anything to do with music.
    Of course you and plenty of other girls like him, because you girls think he's cute and all that..But he really sucks, let him sing about High School, playing soccer, gaming or other things instead of singing about girls and all that kinda stuff...I mean, he's what? 15? Come on!
    I got Summer hating on me cause I'm hotter than the sun
    Got Spring hating on me cause I ain't never sprung
    Winter hating on me cause I'm colder than ya'll
    And I would never, I would never, I would never Fall
    I'm being hated by the seasons, so fuck ya'll who hatin for no reason!

Comment

It wills be great only if this bitch of Bieber makes the chorus.
      www.frvncois.tumblr.com
      www.instagram.com/frvncois

I just built a house on I Don't Give A Fuck Avenue.

Comment

Originally posted by JoelReal
        Originally posted by brittbritt
        Dang you guys is a bunch of haters. I'm 19 and i know plenty of girls my age who love Justin so stop with the hating comments about he can only get young girls. He is super cute but that doesn't have anything to do with music.
        Of course you and plenty of other girls like him, because you girls think he's cute and all that..But he really sucks, let him sing about High School, playing soccer, gaming or other things instead of singing about girls and all that kinda stuff...I mean, he's what? 15? Come on!
        You misunderstood somethings i said, i don't like artist just because their cute. He makes and sing about music for people who enjoys it. I do actually enjoy his songs and no its has nothing to do with his looks. We all have a celebrity we like just because they look good. And to add to that, with most females who like Justin is really because of his voice. Hes to young for me anyways.

Comment

ya'll hatin on him cuz he's young, but you don't say shit bout chuckee an twist...hypocritical ass

Comment

Originally posted by jake_ymcmb
            ya'll hatin on him cuz he's young, but you don't say shit bout chuckee an twist...hypocritical ass
            we dont say shit about chuckee and twist cuz we like them

Comment

I don't really care if wayne makes a song with him, it just will give wayne more views on youtube, like 10 million in 2 weeks lmfao
              ppl are idiots here
              fucking idiots!

Comment

[quote=Mr Xclusive]
                Originally posted by "jake_ymcmb":18xyh0ge
                we dont say shit about chuckee and twist cuz we like them [/quote:18xyh0ge]
                lol i like em too, but there's people talkin bout justin bieber aint good cuz he so young, but so are chuckee an twist, shit, justin is a weezy fan just like us, i can't hate on the dude cuz he's doin his thing.

Comment

SMH

thats like me saying ur hating on birdman because hes old but i dont say shit about jay-z

its the fact that beiber sucks and chuck and twist make better music

Comment

Originally posted by iGot5onit
                    SMH

thats like me saying ur hating on birdman because hes old but i dont say shit about jay-z

ok bitch, but did you see what i wrote above? people hatin on him just cuz he young, but they like chuckee an twist an they're young too, and like i said, that's hypocritical, fuck ass bitch

Comment

[quote=jake_ymcmb]
                      Originally posted by iGot5onit
                      Originally posted by "jake_ymcmb":2ki6zccf
                      SMH

ok bitch, but did you see what i wrote above? people hatin on him just cuz he young, but they like chuckee an twist an they're young too, and like i said, that's hypocritical, fuck ass bitch[/quote:2ki6zccf]

yes ma'am

Comment

Originally posted by Off tha hook
                        hell no!! if wayne want more haters
                        wat next hannah montana ?
                        Co-sign that shit

Most of the 12 year olds and little girls and stuff in my neighborhood prefer wayne oddly enough

Comment

Weezy needs to tell him to fuck off

I will never forgive Weezy if he does a song with him.

That's beyond selling out.

Comment

Working...
                          X